• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why Fares Remain Low...ABC News article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe thats why you fly cargo. You can't deal with people or lack the personality to interact properly.

SWA..FO..

Ahhh... He's alright.

and one other thing... chicks cant fly... (Lets start some stuff)... LOL>>>

Thats what I was thinking. :D

capt. megadeth said:
I really don't know what your point was but to answer your question....Uh, yeah of course I still want to complain....it's my favorite thing to do.

The point was, believe it or not there are many people in this country who never buy a Starbuck's or go to a Bears/White Sox game. Those same people have to try and save money to get on a plane. What in the heck do you think the guy at Taco Bell is pulling in?

I am glad there are people like you that don't view passengers as idiots, morons, etc.

Remember, those are also somebodies Mother, Aunt, Daughter, Brother etc. Any of those idiots, morons look familiar?

canyonblue said:
The point was, believe it or not there are many people in this country who never buy a Starbuck's or go to a Bears/White Sox game. Those same people have to try and save money to get on a plane. What in the heck do you think the guy at Taco Bell is pulling in?
quote]

They don't drink foo-foo coffee and their primary sporting event is Wrestlemania.

Mugs said:
They don't drink foo-foo coffee and their primary sporting event is Wrestlemania.

And every airline is fighting over them.:rolleyes:

mnboyev and SWA F/O; remember Anna she was a good stick, some chicks can fly

SWA/FO said:
Maybe thats why you fly cargo. You can't deal with people or lack the personality to interact properly.

Actually, I don't want to deal with people and my friend who flies for SWA and knows you said that you were the one with no personality.

I said chicks cant fly... There are great women aviators.. but 'chicks' cant fly....... AW is a good woman aviator !! (Good person to hang with and aviate with)... good people she is...

Hey Yip... remember the chick ?? Gabbys chick..??..... LOLOLOLOL... All in fun... Just stirring it up a bit... too much doom and gloom round here.....

Actually, I don't want to deal with people and my friend who flies for SWA and knows you said that you were the one with no personality.

WHAT?

Latest resources

Back