Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why does Mesa use the "Airshuttle" call sign?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whos call sign is "Gateway"

I feel sorry for the guys at USA 3000 for having a call sign so close to the $hitheads.....i wonder if the guys at USA ever get their transmissions accidently blocked....that would suck. I think I would go to mgt. and request a call sign change.

Professional guys, real professional. Hey I got an idea, instead of being tools why don't you try to help us get a leg up. We're playing for keeps, and we'll be watching who supports us. Got a problem with our contract? Help us make it better, chances are we belong to the same union, come over to our offices and see how you can help. If you take it upon yourself to constantly criticize without making any effort to improve the situation you are part of the problem.

Get a leg up just read that article about how if cost go up at your company he'll send more planes to China. We should be helping you guys get a huge contract then you'll dissapear. You guys have cost me money evry job I have had, fight as hard as you guys can so he folds Mesa up..

What's your crystal ball say about the future of your company, jakkass. Chances are you are also a regional pilot, getting regional pay, with a regional schedule, and a regional quality of life. Chances are you are with a company that used to have pay for training and have to fly with a bunch of whores. You are most likely too junior to really have an opinion, especially regarding a company you don't work for. Maybe, your crystal ball needs fixing.

Your cracking on the people who payed for training, yet you have a 737 type working for Mesa, how much did that COST YOU????

Get a leg up just read that article about how if cost go up at your company he'll send more planes to China. We should be helping you guys get a huge contract then you'll dissapear. You guys have cost me money evry job I have had, fight as hard as you guys can so he folds Mesa up..
How has Mesa cost you money on every job you had ?
I'm sure the Mesa pilots already have a leg up on what is going on with their company.
Maybe if they get a huge contract then maybe you can make some money again.

I will happily support your quest for a better contract. But I am not going to drag you kicking and screaming into better pay and QOL. My crystal ball is your pilot groups history of crappy pay and work rules and willingness to sell out for quick upgrades and PIC time. I had one of your pilots on my jumpseat and almost puked as he described his life at MESA. It was more like pilot jail than a negotiated contract. You show the industry that you are willing to stand up for this profession and you will EARN respect. And I am very happy with my company, QOL, retirement fund, and work rules that make you guys look like slaves.

Hey pal, before you go patting yourself on the back for how crappy we have it don't forget what was going on at Mesa when that last contract was negotiatied. We have a new MEC and new NEG committe, plus 1 pilot list instead of upwards of 3. The only guys who sold out for growth were the A listers.

As for showing the industry, we're going to fight for our lives. If you want to stop complaining about what I get paid for my job, and want to help us raise the bar, since the ball is in our court now, then I suggest you roll up your sleeves and offer your help. I realize that pilot contracts are like a commodity, and that each contract affects the whole of the profession. So why don't you quit whining.

You hide behind , "well I support you," but always end this stuff with an insult.

You, and most of the other people on here, are providing lip service to the support you offer, but are really just waiting for us to fall on our faces, you're going to be waiting for a while...

Latest resources

Back