Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why does Mesa use the "Airshuttle" call sign?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your cracking on the people who payed for training, yet you have a 737 type working for Mesa, how much did that COST YOU????

Look here Noballs....you don't know s#it ****************************** bag!!! you are a joke!
Gee let see why would someone want to get a 737 type...but yet is not currently flying one.....hmmm......go back and finish 6 grade.

Look here Noballs....you don't know s#it ****************************** bag!!! you are a joke!
Gee let see why would someone want to get a 737 type...but yet is not currently flying one.....hmmm......go back and finish 6 grade.

Wow, wow, I'm gonna go hide in the corner now hearing you talk tough has really scared me.. 6th grade, you scared me back to 4th. He still payed for training.

Wow, wow, I'm gonna go hide in the corner now hearing you talk tough has really scared me.. 6th grade, you scared me back to 4th. He still payed for training.

Yes, I paid for my 737 type, and like most others consider it a necessary evil in this competive industry. How many type ratings do you have, or as I mentioned before, are you just an FO with a big ego and not much experience to back up the size of your head?

Latest resources

Back