Why does AA cancel so many flights?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, no. AA pilots are just, what was it again? Ah yes, "poossies."

He could take his obvious superior flying skills (see above) and try to taxi a Super 80 on 5 inches of solid ice. We can see who the "poosie" is now.

WSURF, your answer is a reason a lot of people don't bother with these message boards, my question was 75% legitimate with 25% opinion, but an opinion most people would probably agree with. I was not complete in my original question, I then connect to Podunk FSM, which is only served by Delta and American. I also have a boatload of miles. But you obviously know nothing and can't answer the question, so shut up.

Flopgut, I would have driven to FSM, been there and in office working if I would have known it would be such a cluster from Friday's legitimate cancellations. I am still asking why all of Saturday and Sunday flights were cancelled?

I understand the reason for cancellations to avoid the massive problems that occur when flights leave airplanes out of position and people stranded in connecting airports due to bad weather. I don't see the connection after 2 days of decent weather.

Know your audience. If you want to complain, great. But, if you slam "all airlines" on an airline pilot section of a website, expect to be slammed back. If you don't like any airline, rent a Piper cub and cross your fingers.

Bye Bye---General Lee

With all the infighting that goes on here, it's nice that (once in awhile) everyone bands together to defend the profession against ignorance. Well done!

Latest resources

Back