Why Do People Bash Swa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well HMMMM!

I love how some of you folks love to point how how we have degraded the profession and, oh yes, fly through thunderstorms. In my five years here I have NEVER flown through a thunderstorm nor have I ever even been asked to. I am not sorry for our successful business plan and you can analyze it however you want. I am damn glad to be here instead of anywhere else.

CAL73CAP I apologize for your bad experience but you must have had an isolated incident. Kind of like landing at the WRONG airport in CRP. I know that's bad for me to say it but if you shoot it our way it's gonna come back!

Green...

This is the most professional and FUN place I've ever worked at. It's GOT to be Jealousy...... Oh, and we WILL NOT "be bankrupt n 2009".... What a tool... Peace! - Bobo

Kind of like landing at the WRONG airport in CRP. I know that's bad for me to say it but if you shoot it our way it's gonna come back!

Yep, the LUV only lasts until you say something remotely bad or against Southwest. Then you guys just become plain out mean spirited. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't think Herb would approve. :D

For me it's that darned Shamoo paint scheme on one of their jets. Twenty years ago when I went to Sea World that fat bastard ate my sister and had the nerve to splash the rest of my family as he was doing it. Umm, hello Sea World and SWA... it's called a "killer whale" for a reason. Let's not make his image into stuffed animals and toys all while misleading the general public. That's how people die.

After that incident I will bash anybody or anything that celebrates that friggin whale!

Yep, the LUV only lasts until you say something remotely bad or against Southwest. Then you guys just become plain out mean spirited. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't think Herb would approve. :D

I'm surprised you didn't get in on this one 'til page 2. Where ya been?:D

Well then Capt, why don't you try the high road and (for once) choose NOT to pile on to the latest SWA bashfest? After all, two wrongs don't make a right....right?

At FedEX, we fly through typhoons, and we're the highest paid airline pilots in this country. Didn't you homos see Castaway??

If ain't broke, don't fix it. Let 'em fly through whatever they want at SWA. Just keep the payscale up there....

WILSON!!! WILSON!!!

I think Tom Hanks is an advisor for SWA now. Saw them removing a box from cargo with a stop watch in it at SNA last week.

Just curious why some people bash SWA, List your reason.

CYA

Perhaps a better thread might be why is Animal Tale such a tool? Was he born that way? Did he suffer a head injury at birth? Yeah that sounds more fun if not more useful.

Well then Capt, why don't you try the high road and (for once) choose NOT to pile on to the latest SWA bashfest? After all, two wrongs don't make a right....right?

Right! Which is why I didn't say anything bad about SWA on this thread. :D

Latest resources

Back