Why Do People Bash Swa?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AnimalTale

Just curious why some people bash SWA, List your reason.

CYA

I decided to start this post to find out if people are just plain JEALOUS or is there a "valid" reason.

CYA

Well, since we are starting meaningless threads, should I order 3 steak soft tacos or a burrito supreme and a chalupa?

Need an answer quick -- I am typing this on my treo and I am third in line.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Paying for the 737 type.

Not to worry dudes, I went with the tacos but threw in a MEXIMELT because I was feelin' kinda saucy.

Sorry, what was this thread about? United's ramp workers were out cow tipping and saw a spaceship?

Why does that old, former Delta pilot (Harry) have such a big ego and claim he is sharper than the younger pilots? Don't even mention how he wants current Delta employees to take huge paycuts to provide him his pension payments.

Why do the older guys in any union fail to negotiate the lower seniority dudes as many bennies as they get for themselves? Examples--stupendously low training pay, first year pay and no health insurance for the first six months.

Why does management help themselves to big bonuses even as employees, Wallstreet and everyone else lambasts them about it?

Because they can.

Last edited:
Paying for the 737 type.

And if you are a CAL victim you get to find your own insurance for 6 months. How much is that worth for a family? 2K?

Oh yeah, then there is the less than 30K first year pay vs. 54K or more.

Who's paying for what again?

Last edited:
I think you should shave your beaver before the interview. And according to PilotYIP, after shaving, you should get some sun on it so as to avoid the tan line.

Latest resources

Back