• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Why am I hearing.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Geez dude, easy! I don't think he said he wished or hoped that would happen, and I certainly didn't detect any glee from his post. Seemed to me he was simply conjecturing what may be happening. I personally haven't heard about ASA getting anything from Comair - and I am 100% positive that not ONE SINGLE ASA pilot wants to take anything from Comair!

People are just having a conversation about what is happening these days. I'm sure 777 didn't mean to p!ss you guys off.

I am an asa plt and his flippant statement about how their 60% just became 100% really rubbed me the wrong way.

Not quite, a bit younger, not married, but it is miserable to listen to guys like you talking about flying. Man I hope we get their planes...man I hope we do XYZ to get more flying...man I hope if we agree to paying for our hotel rooms we could get more 900s.

I'm pretty sure he is making fun of you and not making a statement about flying....

Just sayin'...

Not quite, a bit younger, not married, but it is miserable to listen to guys like you talking about flying. Man I hope we get their planes...man I hope we do XYZ to get more flying...man I hope if we agree to paying for our hotel rooms we could get more 900s.

I have no idea what you just said. Perhaps you can repeat your statement while utilizing proper sentence structure and punctuation.

Very rarely do I actually engage in discussions about aviation here so it looks like the joke is on you. ;)

Very rarely do I actually engage in discussions about aviation here so it looks like the joke is on you. ;)

You only have 400+ posts. But I imagine most of those are about the Miata you have in your picture, not aviation.

Well, that is interesting considering that SH's latest email said November will include flying to other cities from CVG, LGA, and BOS. Those are all in CMR's neck of the woods.

And that has to do with our contract with DAL and min. block hours in the agreement.

Latest resources

Back