• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

who's in for ASA absolute Havoc???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
P.S. why does it make sense for us (comair) to go ATL-ABE-ATL, why ASA goes CVG-ABE-CVG...I msut be missing something.

It makes perfect sense from Delta's perspective. Strike protection. You guys can keep working that flight and give some service to ABE from ATL and it will not be flying struck work. Delta learned this the hard way after you guys went on strike. This is exactly why there is so many DCI carriers in ATL.

Im in---Heard Moes had some bad food the last two days, be good to the Mr.Toilet.......

Not illegal ALPA has nothing to do with this--IT IS AMERICAN people sick and tired of these AS$holes, taking millions of dollars and we get NOTHING !!!

ALL you BUSH supporters should be proud--vote with your pocket books next time and your family would be better off. All up tight about morals, and look at all the REPB. FAT and Closet cases=no balls

Yeah scarlet! To hell with it (literally). Let's all support killing unborn children, same sex marriages, the schools teaching our kids we came from a monkey, increased taxes, and a soft hand on terrorism! That's what this country needs! None of that stuff matters anyway.

Yeah same sex marriages really bother you dont they...its called DIVORCE I believe that ruins marriage! I believe it is like 70% end in Divorce. If you don't teach your kids what to believe, you have larger problems! You are responsilbe for your child. Taxes-whatever, hell you can't even get a raise! Terrorism, yeah alot safer aren't we, just walk into the US, or float for that matter (just 2 weeks ago a group of Cubans landed in the Keys, real soft hands I would say!) ANd IRAQ=ok we win WHAT DID WE WIN ???

We can do better, is all I am saying!

Why are same-sex marriage, abortion, Bush and Iraq being discussed on an ASA thread on the Regionals board? Both of you shut up and take it to the "Rabid Politics" forum.

Looks like it has started.

We got into ABE last night and an ASA airplane was waiting for a part that was brought in from ATL, by our flight.

It was a Placard for an emergency exit...flight delayed 5 and a 1/2 hours. Was suppsoed to depart at 530pm, we got there at 1045pm.

Excellent.

Best thing I have read in a long time on here.

Let's keep the politics out of this thread, no one will ever agree whether the dems or gop are better for our situation and right now that's not what's important.

What is important is the fact that ASA management has been ripping us a new one here lately with crap September lines, no progress at the negotiating table, reduction in travel benefits and a general disregard for the morale and welfare of it's employees.

I'm generally not a burn it down type, I've always felt that we had a responsibility to the passengers to do the best we could for THEM because they didn't buy the ticket on ASA to get in the middle of our fight with management. They bought a ticket on Delta and by no fault of their own, got put on one of our planes hoping to get to their destinations.

That used to be enough to get me to suck it up and do the best job I could... Not any more... I will fly the contract and ONLY the contract; no personal cell phone usage, ONE call for fuel, catering, lav dump, mtx. EVERY legal mtx descrepancy WILL be written up, no matter how small. All I can do now is apologize in advance to our passengers but this company has taken what used to be a good work ethic and destroyed it.

Unfortunately, ASA has never figured out that you can't put a price tag on just how much you profit from a happy employee group (ie Southwest). Now they're about to find out just how much damage a miserable work force can do to your completion factors, on time statistics and PROFIT margins. That's the truly sad thing here, we are THE MOST profitable regional out there, so there's really no reason for all this. Karma's a b!tch, get ready ASA, here it comes...

Hey Flyer...we were the MOST profitable AIRLINE PERIOD!!! We out-performed SWA! It is finally good to hear EVERYONE on the same page....FINALLY!!!!!! I got the lighter fluid....hahaha This is going to be GREAT!!!:angryfire

hey guys, let us paroled ASA-ers know how it turns out.

I'd love to see the spin the GO puts on it next week.

Makes me all nostalgic for 1998.

Who remembers "Outlandish"?

Looks like it has started.

We got into ABE last night and an ASA airplane was waiting for a part that was brought in from ATL, by our flight.

It was a Placard for an emergency exit...flight delayed 5 and a 1/2 hours. Was suppsoed to depart at 530pm, we got there at 1045pm.

Excellent.

Enjoyed the sit in ABE. Great bunch of people up there. By the way out of the about six station personnel working last night, three were TDY'ed. One was from GRB, another from MLI, and the third from FWA. Just goes to show no one wants to work in this horrible industry.

My pen has been going non-stop as far as writing up MX discrepancies, but I believe it is about to catch on fire.

By the way guys thanks for the pizza!!

Latest resources

Back