• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who's Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard from Chautauqua very fast. i would say within a week to ten days.

They are hiring alot right now, i would get a resume in as fast as possible.

They seem to be a wonderful group to work for.

I start training on Monday!!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the people getting calls from Chautauqua have someone walk their stuff in? I had a buddy walk my stuff in a few weeks ago and still no word. I'll try the on-line deal also.

Couch Monkey

I also just looked at Commutair, they are non-union according to the website. Any opinions on that?

Last edited:
I just got hired at Shuttle America. I'm in the pool waiting for a class to begin.
I am extremely excited about getting a job offer from SA in this market. I was very impressed by the iterview and look forward to working there.

cmonkey,

I walked stuff in for a guy about a month ago. He heard from them in 3 days and interviewed about a week later. Having your stuff carried in is about the only way to get a look right now. They have 6000-8000 resumes on file, all received within the last 4-5 months.

Good luck:D

PSA (again)

Can any PSA folks say whether or not the 1500 total time requirement is an absolute one?

I've got just shy of 1500 and about 425 multi, 220 or so turbine (Beech 1900)...I realize this probably puts me at the bottom of the stack, but ... who knows, maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Take care,
-brew3

Latest resources

Back