Who's Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's another Indigo on findapilot.com :

Qualifications EMB-145 experience preferred. Minimum requirements: 2500 hours total time, 1000 hours multi, and 500 turbine. (Applicants invited to interview must provide appropriate documentation of all flight hours.)

online charges

indigo charges $38 for online submission...
Colgan charges $38 for online submission..
Shuttle America charges $20-s0omething for online submission..
its all starting now....pay for this and that...im buying ramen to pay that...pay for this! *grab*

for SA....i submitted my resume a month ago. regular mail and email. then they put up this $$cha-ching$$ application online. is my resume now in the trash? do i now have to reapply through this thing?.....also, resume was walked into CHQ. its odd how you hear about people getting called quickly after and right away...and im doing the same thing. nothing happens.....whats up?

Re: PSA (again)

brew3departure said:
Can any PSA folks say whether or not the 1500 total time requirement is an absolute one?

I've got just shy of 1500 and about 425 multi, 220 or so turbine (Beech 1900)...I realize this probably puts me at the bottom of the stack, but ... who knows, maybe I'm wrong?

Thanks!

Take care,
-brew3

Its hard to say right now. The most recent classes have been filled with people that used to work here. Things may start to look good for people that have times such as yours in the very near future. In the past PSA has made exceptions to the mins. I think it has something to do with how much college you have, or something like that.?

It doesn't hurt to send a res. in anyway, you'll most likely get an application back and a call shortly after you send the application in.

Good Luck

Last edited:
well....

metrodriver....

youd be suprised how not-overqualified i am compared to everyone else.

in todays market, either have stuff walked in or have alot of logged time. only way to go. since i dont know anyone anywhere.....well......at least i got the time. gotta keep flying tho.

Re: Re: PSA (again)

BoredToDeath said:
Its hard to say right now. The most recent classes have been filled with people that used to work here. Things may start to look good for people that have times such as yours in the very near future. In the past PSA has made exceptions to the mins. I think it has something to do with how much college you have, or something like that.?

It doesn't hurt to send a res. in anyway, you'll most likely get an application back and a call shortly after you send the application in.

Good Luck

Yeah its true you need 1500hrs TT regardless. I interviewed on the 18th, and got the job, pending me reaching 1500hrs. I was told by Ken that there are several in my position and to keep them updated and when I reach 1500, they'll get me in next ground school. I was told by Capt. John Welsh (Chief Pilot for those unfamiliar) that the 1500hr requirement was because the sim they are using is now a Level C fidelity. I was really impressed by the family atmosphere there, now I just need to fly my butt off!!!

Good luck to all,
B

I will second the fact that everyone at PSA seems nice. I interviewed there in August and unfortunately did not get hired. However I will say that the interview was fair and I thought everyone was easy to get along with. I had under 1500 TT but had a good LOR.

that the 1500hr requirement was because the sim they are using is now a Level C fidelity.

This must be an in house requirement.. We run people with 500 hours through a level C sim all the time..

I sent my resume to CHQ regular old mail; got the call 5 days later. I think my 300+ 121 turbine may have helped the quick callback.

FlightTraker

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back