• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who would aspire to work for AA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In your dreams... I can tell you from a RJ driver point of view that as soon as I find a better opportunity , I will bail out from the ship. No matter how many days off I got or easy my line has become, or how long reserve will be in my new company!! and it's the same for a bunch of guys I know...
We are also "paying our dues" in the RJ world (most of us). what are you guys smoking in that 1900??

Man, must be good to be 24..isn't it?

Ok, I have friends at different regionals that are happy with their jobs, and have told me that they will not leave for ANY major or other opportunity there is out there.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, that is all.

About paying dues. Do the RJ FOs have to stand at the bottom of the steps in the -30 degree F windchill in PQI, freezing your balls off, getting blown with more snow as the Captain sits inside keeping number 2 spinning? Do the RJ guys have to worry about cleaning the cabins after EVERY flight, wondering if someone left you a little present in the form of a turd in a barfbag? Yes we ALL pay our dues, I just laugh my a$$ getting told by a RJ guy on paying my dues, especially during the summer when I am standing outside, boarding the PAX, in LGA when it is 120 degrees on the ramp looking at the RJ guys nice and cool inside their neat lil'jets with their APU blasting more warm air on my face.

Last edited:
About paying dues. Do the RJ FOs have to stand at the bottom of the steps in the -30 degree F windchill in PQI, freezing your balls off, getting blown with more snow as the Captain sits inside keeping number 2 spinning? Do the RJ guys have to worry about cleaning the cabins after EVERY flight, wondering if someone left you a little present in the form of a turd in a barfbag? Yes we ALL pay our dues, I just laugh my a$$ getting told by a RJ guy on paying my dues, especially during the summer when I am standing outside, boarding the PAX, in LGA when it is 120 degrees on the ramp looking at the RJ guys nice and cool inside their neat lil'jets with their APU blasting more warm air on my face.[/quote]

We're all very impressed!:rolleyes:

AA has always been number 1 on my list.

Ill hold out till some other legacy or national or cargo or anything other than a regional calls

AA has always been number 1 on my list.

Ill hold out till some other legacy or national or cargo or anything other than a regional calls

So, just to clarify, AA is number one with the exception of everything else. I couldn't have said it better myself.

PIPE

Latest resources

Back