Who uses the call sign "Runner 276"?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
good question?

That is a good question. Plus does anyone know where one can find a list of all the call signs and thier companys. There is alot out there I do not recongize. Maybe a website or something. Oh and what the hell is a "waterski"?:confused:

waterski is Tran States Airlines, their original owner loved to waterski at lake of the ozarks or some crap like that. AND, there was a good callsign discussion on here some time back, your favorite callsign I think it was, turned into a really good topic, check it out.

Last edited:
"Runner" is Freight Runners Express.

I think there is a pilot in here that works for them

Thats odd, I looked at their webpage and they don't seem to have a metroliner, yet the runner I always hear is definately a metro. Just curious what kind of times they wanted, etc, I'd like to try and get in that metro, since I like KS and all, who knows.

our call sign is not "runner" it is "Freight Runner"

you can find all the callsigns....theyre ICAO registered btw...under the faa documents and publications. its called 'abbreviations'...found all kinds.

was thinking about being called 'night train' but aparently someone in ohio is called that.

Runner is the call sign of AirOne, formerly Air Cargo Masters out of Sioux Falls, SD. They have a Metro based in ICT on a DHL run. ICT-SGF-STL and vice versa, one in the morning, one at night.
888-754-8361 for more info, they don't currently have a website.

muchas gracias senor, and btw, how'd you get that position? I thought my company made it especially for me.........liars.

Latest resources

Back