• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who IS this Toolbox?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jean-Claude Van Damme IS: Riddle Ace: The Beginning.

Frame resolves from blackness to reveal TODD squinting at the horizon. The wind is blowing a gentle 5 knots directly across the 10,000 ft runway. The summer heat is sending up thermals from the tarmac. Somewhere in the distance a tinny boom box is playing "Danger Zone". TODD places $150 aviator shades on his face.

TODD: <Eyebrows still furrowed in Serious Face> Much better.

BRAD enters stage left looking alarmingly red and slightly faint, perhaps due to his nomex flight suit which is covered in FLIGHT TEAM patches. TODD and BRAD glance at each other and instantly each stand on one leg, make awkward talons of their hands, and scratch at the air in front of them.

TODD&BRAD: CAWWWW CAWWWW CAWWWW!

BRAD: Hey dude! Jesus, that's an awesome hat bra, but why don't you have an ERAU symbol on it?

TODD: Brad. Sometimes I wonder whether you were even awake at indoc. I wear no brass because a Riddle Education can take you ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO BE. They do the same thing at Harvard.

BRAD: Gosh. I didn't know that. Would you like to go through the student handbook with me again? I feel like I'm falling behind.

TODD: No time for that now, Brad. There's trouble on the flightline.

Camera pans to approach end of the runway. In the distance, we see a CESSNA 172 yawing wildly back and forth as it descends towards the runway. The engine can be heard going from idle to full power over and over again.

TODD: It's Adam and Steve. They took one of the G1000 172s out this morning without even talking to a dispatcher. It's too much airplane for them in this sort of wind. <eyebrows furrow even further>...unless...

TODD rips off his Ray Bans and starts running. BRAD follows.

CUT TO COCKPIT OF 172. ADAM and STEVE are sitting side by side in matching flight suits. Both are sweating profusely. ADAM, sitting in the left seat is banging the control wheel back and forth and dancing on the rudder pedals.

ADAM: Steve. Steve. I can't see anything! Wipe my brow.

STEVE produces a neatly folded handkerchief from one his velcroed pockets and dabs futilely at ADAM's forehead. ADAM grabs STEVE's hand briefly. The exchange a long glance.

ADAM: Nevermind, there's no time for that now. Here we go. If things go wrong, remember that I regret nothing.

<to be continued?>

Jean-Claude Van Damme IS: Riddle Ace: The Beginning.

Frame resolves from blackness to reveal TODD squinting at the horizon. The wind is blowing a gentle 5 knots directly across the 10,000 ft runway. The summer heat is sending up thermals from the tarmac. Somewhere in the distance a tinny boom box is playing "Danger Zone". TODD places $150 aviator shades on his face.

TODD: <Eyebrows still furrowed in Serious Face> Much better.

BRAD enters stage left looking alarmingly red and slightly faint, perhaps due to his nomex flight suit which is covered in FLIGHT TEAM patches. TODD and BRAD glance at each other and instantly each stand on one leg, make awkward talons of their hands, and scratch at the air in front of them.

TODD&BRAD: CAWWWW CAWWWW CAWWWW!

BRAD: Hey dude! Jesus, that's an awesome hat bra, but why don't you have an ERAU symbol on it?

TODD: Brad. Sometimes I wonder whether you were even awake at indoc. I wear no brass because a Riddle Education can take you ANYWHERE YOU WANT TO BE. They do the same thing at Harvard.

BRAD: Gosh. I didn't know that. Would you like to go through the student handbook with me again? I feel like I'm falling behind.

TODD: No time for that now, Brad. There's trouble on the flightline.

Camera pans to approach end of the runway. In the distance, we see a CESSNA 172 yawing wildly back and forth as it descends towards the runway. The engine can be heard going from idle to full power over and over again.

TODD: It's Adam and Steve. They took one of the G1000 172s out this morning without even talking to a dispatcher. It's too much airplane for them in this sort of wind. <eyebrows furrow even further>...unless...

TODD rips off his Ray Bans and starts running. BRAD follows.

CUT TO COCKPIT OF 172. ADAM and STEVE are sitting side by side in matching flight suits. Both are sweating profusely. ADAM, sitting in the left seat is banging the control wheel back and forth and dancing on the rudder pedals.

ADAM: Steve. Steve. I can't see anything! Wipe my brow.

STEVE produces a neatly folded handkerchief from one his velcroed pockets and dabs futilely at ADAM's forehead. ADAM grabs STEVE's hand briefly. The exchange a long glance.

ADAM: Nevermind, there's no time for that now. Here we go. If things go wrong, remember that I regret nothing.

<to be continued?>
Nice! LMAF!

Toolbox----

I just figured it out! That guy in the ads just smelled a fart! Either that, or maybe he sharted in his britches.. Either way, he definitely attended Riddle!

-Great story dude! Can't wait for the gripping conclusion!!

Live One!

Why do you care about a dude in an add for airline attire? And why are you especially concerned about his "stare?"

I think we just answered who the Toolbox is.

I think we just found ADAM-fast times at Riddle, eh?

Latest resources

Back