Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is the biggest loser you have flown with?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Silly Ass Patrol". Love it!!!!

When I was a line rat they had a 172 at the airport. I fueled it up one morning, the whole time the two guys flying it watching me like a hawk. They finally said they had some super secret probation ultra-covert mission to fly that morning.

Two hours later I saw both of those buttnuggets walking out of a local fly in restaurant after I went with another dude for a $100 hamburger.

Yup, nothing like seeing a bunch of seventy year olds micro managing parking and fueling to make for a good laugh...unless you're the line guy. Not much of a time builder either with all the grandpas holdin on to the last breath.

How about a female PIC I used to fly BE-1900s with? She openly bragged to everyone about her pencil whipped (fake) logbook hours. "I don't have time to waste starting my major airline career waiting to build up my total time" she said.

She not only lied her way into the majors, she quickly moved into a management hiring / interview slot at one of the top carriers.

If there is any justice in this universe, after she finally dies, she'll come back as a slime mold.

With that kind of luck she'll probably be the fleet manager of Slime mold airlines. SMA.

How about a female PIC I used to fly BE-1900s with? She openly bragged to everyone about her pencil whipped (fake) logbook hours. "I don't have time to waste starting my major airline career waiting to build up my total time" she said.

She not only lied her way into the majors, she quickly moved into a management hiring / interview slot at one of the top carriers.

If there is any justice in this universe, after she finally dies, she'll come back as a slime mold.

If your description is apt, I think slime mold would actually be a step UP the evolutionary chain.

C

On the hotel van the other day a mesaba captain comes down 10 minutes late with 2 other crews waiting for him. He gets in the front seat, looks at the driver and says "You're cleared for takeoff"

Just about pissed my pants.

One of my friends who flies cargo for a certain cargo operator in the west, lets just say _____ Strikes Back, or Evil _______, you can figure it out, mentioned an FO at that company who starting bringing a bunch of dolls in the plane and would arrange them on his side of the cockpit. Started out with one and it ended up being a lot. FO now gone apparently.

They're (the married couple) initials wouldn't happen to be M.D. and S.D. and they wouldn't happen to own a couple of old Warbirds and a small airport just outside of the FedEx base in TN would they? And the woman wouldn't happen to have flown for the AF prior to crossing into the purple? I think i've got an idea who you're getting at and that's too funny. PM me

Check out the July 2006 issue of AOPA Pilot. Back page, the "Pilots" section. My guess is that's her.

AGTF

On the hotel van the other day a mesaba captain comes down 10 minutes late with 2 other crews waiting for him....

If I had been in one of those crews, it wouldn't have been waiting for him. Surely an airline employee can understand what a departure time means!

Myself...when I was working on my PPL, decided to fly on a lesson with a head cold.

Bad idea.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back