• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is going to take the Qs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you're talking about the SAPA Forums post, Jerry personally told me one thing and four days later the EXACT opposite happened (AirTran).

The fact that we refused 50 seat pay for the Q is irrelevant. If he wants them, they will be here and we'll fly them for whatever he wants to pay -- just like the 700s.

DITTO! No choice about anything at OO wants. Management will say if you don't like it, there's the door.

If SkyWest is interested, they've already prepared the program and have it approved. I remember the first incarnation of the ExpressJet purchase, the E145 program was already approved and in place prior to the offer. No one knew anything about it until the announcement was made.

I have been hearing for months that our MX department has been sending people to Q400 school. Most people thought it was about Horizon...maybe not.

One thing I know for sure is that what ever happens with the Colgan/Mesaba contracts and aircraft, the executives of all interested airlines have known about all of this for a long time and are prepared. Perhaps even longer than Menke has been at the helm of Pinnacle.

Wrong...The EMB145 program was never approved.. Did they start it?.. Yes. But it only got about 3 weeks in until they pulled the plug, and the 2 "guys" went back online..

As far as Q stuff. 1 year ago... yes, the Q was getting some attention at OO, not so much now these days....

Wrong...The EMB145 program was never approved.. Did they start it?.. Yes. But it only got about 3 weeks in until they pulled the plug, and the 2 "guys" went back online..

As far as Q stuff. 1 year ago... yes, the Q was getting some attention at OO, not so much now these days....

I stand corrected. Thank you.

The fly in the ointment is going to be the clause in our JCBA about the pilots and their contract going with airplanes. I don't think this is going to happen, because the bank is going to repo the airplanes and they will be leased to the "new" operator. Colgan pilots will be offered "preferential interviews and start at 1st year pay...

Latest resources

Back