• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Allegiant Buying that has 757's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A330's? Who told you that? I just ate dinner with the CEO's brother's sister's next door neighbors cousins dog sitters uncle and HE said that a large order for A-380's has been made.

That all changed.... That cousins dog sitter has an *in* with the cat sitter who resides with the former CEO of the company that supplies water to....that guy. Anyway, that guy just happened to eat dinner with that lady who lives in the same home as the ferret sitter who gets her leftovers from the man who mows the lawn of that guy. That guy was doing that thing and overheard this guy talking to this lady who said... well... that all changed.

:confused:

That all changed.... That cousins dog sitter has an *in* with the cat sitter who resides with the former CEO of the company that supplies water to....that guy. Anyway, that guy just happened to eat dinner with that lady who lives in the same home as the ferret sitter who gets her leftovers from the man who mows the lawn of that guy. That guy was doing that thing and overheard this guy talking to this lady who said... well... that all changed.

:confused:

I can verify this as fact....I just read this on Airline Pilot Central as well!

well, I am sorry I started this thread. Not that I care too much, but the crew I heard it from seemed pretty certain about this.

well, I am sorry I started this thread. Not that I care too much, but the crew I heard it from seemed pretty certain about this.

Aw, don't take it personally USA_Av8r. There is no official "advertising" for a Hawai'i base. But remember, rumors run rampant in this business. It might happen, it might not. But I never believe anything until I'm strapped in it and cleared for takeoff. Even then, keep the Comm 2 volume up because ops may be calling you back to the gate. :laugh:

I hope the rumor is true, Allegiant is a successful company and I know they will do great if they take on Hawaii.

They're gonna buy usair and hand them the keys. They'll get rid of all the MD's, close all the Allegiant crew bases and junk their entire business plan. Focus on the lucrative high-yield northeast that's made usair the success it's been the last 20 years.

That's classic. Next it will be Alaska. Good ole' US Airways destroying one good airline after another.

Nope, Primaris was bought by an oil company last month. No plans for 757's now.

Primaris being bought by an oil company is also a rumor. Mr. Gallagher did make an offer for Primaris but it was refused. If it was going to happen it would have been a separate airline. Or at least that's what I know.

Latest resources

Back