Who is Allegiant Buying that has 757's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USA_Av8r

Anyone know??? I have run across 2 crewmembers now that have said they are advertising for a Hawaii base in house.

Anyone know??? I have run across 2 crewmembers now that have said they are advertising for a Hawaii base in house.

We're also running a mock bid for A330s to start non stop service to Europe from BLI. Oh... and they're also in talks to bring back the Concord and fly that out of IWA.

Rumors....

They're gonna buy usair and hand them the keys. They'll get rid of all the MD's, close all the Allegiant crew bases and junk their entire business plan. Focus on the lucrative high-yield northeast that's made usair the success it's been the last 20 years.

They're gonna buy usair and hand them the keys. They'll get rid of all the MD's, close all the Allegiant crew bases and junk their entire business plan. Focus on the lucrative high-yield northeast that's made usair the success it's been the last 20 years.

Actually.... I just heard we bought the rights to the old PSA smile and we'll be putting them on the nose of all our airplanes soon. Although, these smiles will be adjustable and will be able to frown at times.

Actually.... I just heard we bought the rights to the old PSA smile and we'll be putting them on the nose of all our airplanes soon. Although, these smiles will be adjustable and will be able to frown at times.

The ones I operate would frown. Especially with the farts I can do. That thing would make the frown that you see in the instruction manual for your laptop....you know, the one where they show a picture of it when you leave it on the dash board of your car in direct sunlight on a hot day with the windows up.

Last edited:
A330's? Who told you that? I just ate dinner with the CEO's brother's sister's next door neighbors cousins dog sitters uncle and HE said that a large order for A-380's has been made.

I Can Vouch For That

I can personally vouch for Bra's farts. That's no rumor.

Latest resources

Back