• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who is Allegiant Buying that has 757's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It didn't happen...that's why I was furloughed.
Hi Lucky,
Can you please expand upon what you just said? Are you saying that Primaris deal with the oil company fell thru and now they are lumbering thru ch 11 bankruptcy? I am just trying to understand what is going on over there. Good luck landing back on your feet!

Hi Lucky,
Can you please expand upon what you just said? Are you saying that Primaris deal with the oil company fell thru and now they are lumbering thru ch 11 bankruptcy? I am just trying to understand what is going on over there. Good luck landing back on your feet!

That's pretty much it...not much to expand on. Small company with some real quality people. Every one is working very hard to turn things around. Sounds like there might be a little light at the end of the tunnel. Hard times in aviation these days for sure. I think with a little funding they would do good work. Keeping my fingers crossed that everyone one will be back to work quickly.

I should note that they did everything possible to keep everyone and did not want to do this. We are still in contact with them, even the owner. All are very supportive and helping any way they can.

If that's true, I'd be interested to see what the plans are. Just heard direct from VP of Ops yesterday that no news or plans for 757s right now. Guess we'll see what the future holds.

If that's true, I'd be interested to see what the plans are. Just heard direct from VP of Ops yesterday that no news or plans for 757s right now. Guess we'll see what the future holds.

There may not be any current plans. All I am saying is that at one point it was considered.

It would be cool if Allegiant was able to get more/different airplanes. They seem to be the only one out there doing well.

Yeah, I have a buddy over at Primaris, haven't talked to him in a year; if he get furloughed, it'd be nice if he came over here.

Latest resources

Back