• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who in the heck is REPUBLIC!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic is a crack dealer, all the people that go to it are crack whores.

They must be high to beleive they have good QOL and pay, I guess compared to being a flight instructors it is quite a jump.

I'm sure they think they are doing well in carrier.

Screw everyone else.

Not bitter, just shocked at some peoples ignorance. Why would i be bitter, i get 18 days off a month, 85+ hour line, $43 an (FO) $1.75 perdiem, cancellation pay etc etc. Sure the $22 an hour is a lot better than the $8 they were making as a flight instructor, but come on CHQ its time to get real.

Run along boys its playtime

Carrier was ment to be career.

So you are going to make it better by coming into just about all CHQ threads and talk sh!t? Yeah I can see the CHQ pilots just waiting for "the time to get real" just so you can be content. Keep breeding the animosity you tool.

FlamingFUPA said:
So you are going to make it better by coming into just about all CHQ threads and talk sh!t? Yeah I can see the CHQ pilots just waiting for "the time to get real" just so you can be content. Keep breeding the animosity you tool.

I second that.

$43/hr as a Comair CRJ FO? According to the rates on Airline Pilot Central, that makes you a 7 year FO.

Either you passed on upgrade or failed.

Last edited:
vclean said:
$43/hr as a Comair CRJ FO? According to the rates on Airline Pilot Central, that make you a 7 year FO. Either you passed on upgrade or failed.

Ya....congrats. You're a 7 year FO at a regional...fan-friggin-tastic....:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back