Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
off course.............

Let's see;

A)"we", "our"?:laugh: Imagined consensus to support your low self-esteem.

B) You fail to see the hypocrisy and irony of posting about another post that you say is a waste of your time.:rolleyes:

You might want to think about turning in your medical because this type of behavior resembles that of a sociopath.

Well since I actually flew B747's and actually carried soldiers back and forth from all over the world back to the US, I believe that I can back up the fact that cargo carriers indeed do carry soldiers. They are not passengers but are military couriers and or chaperoning critical frieght back and forth under guard. In addition I have also had K-9 units with their bomb sniffing dogs, very cute but ferocious dogs!

Oh and one more thing, I agree with Johnsonrod, therefore he is right, WE do have a consensus and YOU are the king nerd for wasting our time not to mention being mean by jumping on someone for their harmless contribution.

I am of course being just as sarcastic as you were, so no harm right?
lol

Well since I actually flew B747's and actually carried soldiers back and forth from all over the world back to the US, I believe that I can back up the fact that cargo carriers indeed do carry soldiers. They are not passengers but are military couriers and or chaperoning critical frieght back and forth under guard. In addition I have also had K-9 units with their bomb sniffing dogs, very cute but ferocious dogs!

Oh and one more thing, I agree with Johnsonrod, therefore he is right, WE do have a consensus and YOU are the king nerd for wasting our time not to mention being mean by jumping on someone for their harmless contribution.

I am of course being just as sarcastic as you were, so no harm right?
lol

Man, you are really reaching. I bet your cargo 7-4's weren't approved for passengers in your ops specs. If you actually did this kind of flying, you would know that soldiers that are couriers aren't at all like passengers....AMC or otherwise.

The original post was about PAX 747's being used for charter.

As for your consensus:rolleyes:, I am amazed on how you two are now your own FI army so have fun with your 2 man circle-jerk.

Nope, no harm. But you're wrong....even when you try to hide behind your sarcasm.

BTW; This bears repeating; You fail to see the hypocrisy and irony of posting about another post that you say is a waste of your time.:rolleyes:

Nerd on fellas, nerd on.

Last edited:
There was an Evergreen 74 landing at Dover AFB yesterday. I think the military will charter airlines when their military a/c are not available or don't want to be seen at a specific location.

A FedEx 747 flew me and a few hundred of my friends from CONUS to Japan back in the late 80s (IIRC). Configured for all economy passengers, the only time I've been in the upper cabin.

Edited to add: Possibly a former Flying Tiger airplane.

Last edited:
Why do you people dig out old threads?

100-1/2

Latest resources

Back