Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flex-ible

JAFO
Some of the Marines I work with tell me they flew from Cherry Point, NC to March AFB, CA on 747's. Any idea who might be supplying them?

Evergreen, Kalitta Air, Atlas, Polar. I know these guys fly freight, don't know if they fly pax. Back in the day I flew on Tower Air but I think their no longer around. World flies military pax on MD-11s.

Evergreen, Kalitta Air, Atlas, Polar. I know these guys fly freight, don't know if they fly pax. Back in the day I flew on Tower Air but I think their no longer around. World flies military pax on MD-11s.

Okay Mr. Irrelevant,

However, the price of grapes in Malaysia doesn't affect janitorial wages. But, I think Trans Continental and Western Airlines had flown some soldiers.....but they weren't on 747's.:rolleyes:

Okay Mr. Irrelevant,

However, the price of grapes in Malaysia doesn't affect janitorial wages. But, I think Trans Continental and Western Airlines had flown some soldiers.....but they weren't on 747's.:rolleyes:

I think we found a new KING NERD. Thanks for wasting our time Waka....

I think we found a new KING NERD. Thanks for wasting our time Waka....

Let's see;

A)"we", "our"?:laugh: Imagined consensus to support your low self-esteem.

B) You fail to see the hypocrisy and irony of posting about another post that you say is a waste of your time.:rolleyes:

You might want to think about turning in your medical because this type of behavior resembles that of a sociopath.

Latest resources

Back