• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who are the better pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good fun is a 4vX Red Flag, bouncing a strike package rounding Worthington, or drinking with the guys after a night tanker. Man I miss those days. Now it's the 6 hour Caracas boredom express at 25 degrees of bank and 1.3 G max. When a crossing AC passes below me, I always feel this urge to slice to his 6 and nail him with a heater. Then I wake up and realize that my chicken is geting cold.

On the other hand: I too easily forget days of MOPP gear during condition black and watching guys pass out from the heat, or watching .mil pilots who couldn't fly out of a wet paper bag get the promotions and the squadron commands because they were political, a$$ kissing experts. There's good and bad on both sides of the fence, and in all of the services. But the rewards were awesome.

MAGNUM!! said:
...at bitching about how they coulda flown military, but had a better offer.

Have you flown with the guy who use to be a high school quarterback and couldn't quit talking about how great it was and how much he kicked as* .? All in good fun. Sorry I couldn't help it.

SUNDOWN said:
Have you flown with the guy who use to be a high school quarterback and couldn't quit talking about how great it was and how much he kicked as* .? All in good fun. Sorry I couldn't help it.
Yeah...I did...He was a civilian pilot!:D Sorry, I couln't help it either.

Fury220 said:
Don't remind me. All my pilot training bros are on their way to the CAF to go do the mission, and I'm stuck in AETC. It's enough to drive a man to drink. :(

Yeah but you get to drink at Toby's and explain the meaning of 'Trim' check to MSU hotties.

Rook

SUNDOWN said:

Mortgage on a 3 bedroom home in rural Chicago...$200,000

Dull marriage to the redhead you banged in High school...$$$$$

2 kids that drive you to drink your woes away...$$$$$

Living next to a lesbian feminist and her pretty boy husband...$$$$

FOUR TOUCHDOWNS IN ONE GAME AT POLK HIGH...PRICELESS!!!

Rook said:
Yeah but you get to drink at Toby's and explain the meaning of 'Trim' check to MSU hotties.

Rook

Ha, I spent many a night in Tobys, and pursued my share of MSU women. But then I was an MSU student.

But then I remember also the O'club at the time was full of high school age nato mattresses from Burkburnett.

Any of you ever meet a girl I knew there that had a tattoo of a helmet and oxygen mask on her ankle? She eventually married a pilot, but I feel sorry for the guy. Then another girl I knew seemed to have gotten a rather bad case of some social diseases, surprised the 80th didnt have to shut down for medical reasons. :)

Latest resources

Back