• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Who are the better pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The depressing thing is you are ALL CORRECT.

...which is why I only date women from the Dallas/FTW area. Plano? Arlington? WELL WORTH the 2 hour drive. (Not to mention that they're 2 hours away and can't pester me during the week...which is nice.)

Weren't we talking about flying? :)

414Flyer said:
Ha, I spent many a night in Tobys, and pursued my share of MSU women. But then I was an MSU student.

But then I remember also the O'club at the time was full of high school age nato mattresses from Burkburnett.

Any of you ever meet a girl I knew there that had a tattoo of a helmet and oxygen mask on her ankle? She eventually married a pilot, but I feel sorry for the guy. Then another girl I knew seemed to have gotten a rather bad case of some social diseases, surprised the 80th didnt have to shut down for medical reasons. :)

I'm callin' bull**** on this one. There were no local chicks at the Club, much less young, supple, naive teenagers. Sigh. Anyway, no f'in dude would shack up with a chick with such a tattoo. Has to be an urban legend, bro.

Well that was early to mid 90 when that was going on with the underage girls at the oclub. I think at times, some were not old enough to drive.

And yes, I am 100 percent sure about the chick with the tattoo, she was a good friend of mine. Her tattoo looked completely stupid, I saw it. The tattoo looked more like an elephant head and trunk, than an oxygen mask and helmet, which would have looked dumb enough even if it had came out right.

She married a decent guy, a zoomie, but if only he knew....

414Flyer said:
She married a decent guy, a zoomie

We all know this is an oxymoron. More proof this story MUST be bunk.

Haha, zoomie-folk...I'm only playing.

414Flyer said:
high school age nato mattresses from Burkburnett.

Nah...those weren't Burk girls. They were too afraid to leave the city limits for the 'big' city of W.F. But if you wanted the e.z. score, all you need is 1.99 for a Cherry Limeade at the local Burk Sonic. Throw in an extra quarter and the carhops think you're a high roller.

Rook
BHS class of '93. (but I did NOT live there) ;)

Some of the aforementioned Burk girls were class of 92, maybe 93, you probably knew some :)

phantomdriver said:
Who are the better pilots? The Air Force or The Navy.

More astronauts are Naval Aviators. In addition, of the 12 men that walked on the moon, there were more Naval Aviators than AF pilots.

Last edited:
So?

Rez O. Lewshun said:
More astronauts are Naval Aviators. In addition, of the 12 men that walked on the moon, there were more Naval Aviators than AF pilots.
What's the point here? Chimpanzees and dogs have been astronauts too. What has riding in a computer controlled rocket and walking on the moon have to do with being a pilot?;)

ExAF said:
What's the point here? Chimpanzees and dogs have been astronauts too. What has riding in a computer controlled rocket and walking on the moon have to do with being a pilot?;)

The F-4 is one bad as5 jet...... of course it was made for the Navy..... The AF flew it later.....

The Astronaut program is one of the most competitive if the not THE most competitive in the world. If Chimps and Dogs are riding in compter controlled rockets then why aren't there more Air Force Space Cadets?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back