• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

White House & Capitol Evacuated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey hey -- I just thought I'd revive this thread.

The Jan 06 issue of AOPA PILOT features the first-hand account of what happened back in May in their "Never Again" section. I wish I could find the link to the article on the web...anyone able to find it? It's worth a read.

www.aopa.org/adizbust <----------features a "radar sequence" of the whole shebang, and that's cool to look at, but that's about as close as I could come to the article itself. Worth a read. Mr. Sheaffer made several key mistakes (I'm being nice...it's a huge understatement in the interest of professionalism).

Hopefully, we can all get excited again and start calling each other fools. That's always fun to watch. :)

Happy New Year to all.

Watch out for all the terrorists! They are everywhere! What color "alert" are we on know? Let's continue to have $12 an hour idiots determine if we are safe enough to board an aircraft. Re-dick-u-lous.

We've become a nation of idiots. (Please no politics, both parties are idiots).

That said, this guy should not have been flying anywhere 5 miles or more from his home airport.

What do you think of this?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but have you seen this?

http://www.martinaviationgroup.com/

This is the very same Troy Martin, student pilot from the discussion in this thread. Read the business plan, I dare ya. He claims that he will have 25% of the nation wide flight training dollars flowing into his company within three years.

Eggman

Latest resources

Back