• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which regional will be gone 1st? Mesa or Xjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If it's a merger then something should be worked out. If it's an all out purchase, then the conquering nation has right to do what they choose. Those are just the rules. I hope neither happens though. I also hope XJT hangs in there and continues to provide excellent lift.

Actually, Allegheny/Mohawk would govern the "conquering nation". The law has changed.

Actually, Allegheny/Mohawk would govern the "conquering nation". The law has changed.

RAH pilots will be screaming for staple then

Sucks but the truth hurts

You guys do know McNugget is not an RAH pilot, right?

that was the previous offer from Skypest, remember? We would love to have that now. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Not really. As it is now, 300+ furloughs and 125+ downgrades, but 7 more years with CAL. And that sucks.

Had they taken the offer, in a year it would be, oh, I don't know. Around 2800 furloughs. Remember?

i know i dont speak for all RAH pilots, but "date of hire" with equipment fences would be ok with me. i would never vote for staple. last thing we need is more internal strife.

What about us poor slobs on the 145. These equipment fences would protect you on your mainline aircraft, but we would get hosed. That certainly is not "fair and equitable." I could've gone to Xjt I suppose, but I didn't like where their business was headed. Looks like I chose rightly as I would've been furloughed anyway. It would be a kick in the nuts for us to BUY XJT and then have to integrate by date of hire all because they chose poorly in their business plan. I don't know why I am even still talking on this thread, because even though there is a chance of us buying XJT, I don't think it's going to happen.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back