Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which major survives the next terrorist attack?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's one, all the cargo airlines will definitely pull through the next unfortunate event god forbids if it ever happens again. Some freight outfits will be pulled into CRAF or AMC to haul more stuff in to the next theater of war (saved Atlas when we went to Iraq and boom time for Connie).

As long as there is commerce, boxes will fly.

As far as pax ops go, can we afford another "No-Fly zone" over the US for a few three or four days?

All I know is bank notes don't take any holidays. No to mention the general public reaction to the whole event, etc...

Royer Hose, got it. Just my $0.02.

Sorry for being such just a novice and not the "airline" type. Just trying to defuse what's going on with the thread and answer the question being asked. Guess, I'll take my whale and go play somewhere else.

Adios.

Royer Hose, got it. Just my $0.02.

Sorry for being such just a novice and not the "airline" type. Just trying to defuse what's going on with the thread and answer the question being asked. Guess, I'll take my whale and go play somewhere else.

Adios.

yeah, us freight pilots definitely aren't airline pilots.
Maybe someday we'll "go commercial" and get to fly passengers.

SkyBus... Now on a serious note-why would you even pose the question at all. Must be loss of too many brain cells

Smacktard = dumbsh#t. Put the pacifier back in your mouth and take a long nap. Most insensitive question I've seen on this board.

I've seen people openly antagonize entire pilot groups about the pilots of crashed airplanes, and a question about the state of the industry is the "most insensitive question" you've ever seen.

Give the guy a break, it was pretty clear what he was asking.

I've seen people openly antagonize entire pilot groups about the pilots of crashed airplanes, and a question about the state of the industry is the "most insensitive question" you've ever seen.

Give the guy a break, it was pretty clear what he was asking.

Not getting a break or free pass from me on this one. I am usually very thick skinned when reading this board and take it all for what it is worth, but the question rubbed me the wrong way and he got called out.

So how do you get rubbed the right way....oh never mind I just saw it on pay per view.

Not getting a break or free pass from me on this one. I am usually very thick skinned when reading this board and take it all for what it is worth, but the question rubbed me the wrong way and he got called out.

What about the question "rubbed [you] the wrong way"? Was it the phraseology? Do you think it's inappropriate to ever talk about September 11 or possible terrorist attacks? Do you think it's inappropriate to forecast the demise of an airline? Do you object to the use of the word "survive"? Does the original poster have a history of inflammatory posts?

I have looked at the original post several times and can't figure out why there are so many outraged posters. I don't doubt that everyone who posted is genuinely outraged but would appreciate if someone would spell it out.

Drew,

This can be applied to other topics (politics &religion).

Their are people who will read something and interpret it entirely different than what you or I interpret it as.

I mean when I read smacktard's question, I "did not" think it was offensive in anyway but other people did.

oh well

To answer your question smacktard, I have no clue and I hope another 9/11 does not happen!

Latest resources

Back