Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which major survives the next terrorist attack?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You must be more specific: Which carrier is strong enough?
Or, which carrier is far enough from the attack that people aren't as concerned?

Some people have their heads so deeply into the sand or inserted into a certain body part that they're not concerned
Another attack will come. The last one was spectacularly successful.
Our best defense is deterrence. The stronger they perceive our defense, the less likely they'll try an airliner. They'll pick a softer target and there is no lack of them.
Go to Artesia as soon as you can.

Last edited:
YGTBSM, Did you wake up this morning and say, "hey I'm going to be the biggest idiot on flightinfo"... or did it just come to you?

You must be more specific: Which carrier is strong enough?
Or, which carrier is far enough from the attack that people aren't as concerned?

Some people have their heads so deeply into the sand or inserted into a certain body part that they're not concerned
Another attack will come. The last one was spectacularly successful.
Our best defense is deterrence. The stronger they perceive our defense, the less likely they'll try an airliner. They'll pick a softer target and there is no lack of them.
Go to Artesia as soon as you can.

Poorly phrased question. Ok, which carriers are strong enough to withstand the financial affects of another terrorist attack on the world financial markets.

Last edited:
What a idot, none of them. Guess you didn't lose any friends that day did you?

Really, so every airline will be gone with another attack? That's amazing. Airline travel will cease to exist? Incredible. What insight you have, you're a genius!

And what does losing a friend have to do with it, I can't ask if I didn't lose any one that day?

Latest resources

Back