Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Which is a better airplane CRJ or the ERJ ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The seat pitch in the 170 as well as the seat width is much greater that any other RJ, heck its better than the Boeings and Airbii with the exception of the upper classes. Disclaimer... Pitch is referenced for the 72 seat version of the 170.

Yeah. The CRJ2 is a burtal ride in the back. The CRJ7 is quite comfortable I think. Canadair made a 180 deg. turn from the CRJ2 and the CRJ7.

But, Embraer did a HelI of a job with the E145 and E170. The E145 is a much nicer ride in the back. You can actually sit up in your seat and see out the window in the E145 unlike the CRJ2.

410dude said:
Because it's cool at 410, saying "checkin' in at 410" and stuff. Knowing that all the other RJ's are below you too is cool.

Didn't a couple of men at Pinnacle lose their lives displaying a foolish attitude like that not too long ago?

BlackPilot628 said:
Yeah. The CRJ2 is a burtal ride in the back. The CRJ7 is quite comfortable I think. Canadair made a 180 deg. turn from the CRJ2 and the CRJ7.

But, Embraer did a HelI of a job with the E145 and E170. The E145 is a much nicer ride in the back. You can actually sit up in your seat and see out the window in the E145 unlike the CRJ2.

The CR2 is a rough ride for pax on any leg over an hour or so. I flew the CR7 ATL-PLS last fall. Great ride. windows at eye level and they got the ac units away from people feet. Plus the plane just feels like a much larger, more roomy cabin. Don;t know about how they fly; had a CRJ pilot tell me it flies like a wet rag at altitude.

The E170 is going to be where it is at for the next 10 years - regional economics/mainline cabin. What a fine aircraft; I can't wait for DL (Chatauqua) to start putting them in service.

tuna pimp said:
The E170 is going to be where it is at for the next 10 years - regional economics/mainline cabin. What a fine aircraft; I can't wait for DL (Chatauqua) to start putting them in service.

Me either :)

Flights should start on Sept 1st (I think)

The coolest plane is the one that pays the most and has the most days off, anything else is bull.crap.

Do you guys really worry about this stuff?

This thread is such a waste of time.

Oh, and 410dude is just playing all y'all for fools. Note his name...compare it to the CVR transcript from the Pinnacle crash. Notice any similarities?

You know which airplane is the best?...... the one that pays the most. Don't forget, this is your career, not a joy ride.

P-Dawg_QX said:
Oh, and 410dude is just playing all y'all for fools. Note his name...compare it to the CVR transcript from the Pinnacle crash. Notice any similarities?

good call.

And what the heck kind of avatar is that? That chick or whatever it is creeping me out. Needs to get out in the sun more. Is it the spawn of satan or your daughter's class photo?

Latest resources

Back