Where's the resolution JoeMerchant????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

ok so I goes to the LEC meeting,Joe is there,but never introduces any resolution,or even says anything.whats up wit dat joe? :confused:

ok so I goes to the LEC meeting,Joe is there,but never introduces any resolution,or even says anything.whats up wit dat joe? :confused:
1. That LEC meeting was the day before I started this.

2. I doubt you were really there as I said several things regarding the XJT merger and regarding merger issues.

3. Presently trying to gather support from other ALPA carriers....this will only work if other carriers join in.

4. This particular resolution will only be put forth IF the CMR rumors prove true. Hopefully it won't be needed.

1. That LEC meeting was the day before I started this.

2. I doubt you were really there as I said several things regarding the XJT merger and regarding merger issues.

3. Presently trying to gather support from other ALPA carriers....this will only work if other carriers join in.

4. This particular resolution will only be put forth IF the CMR rumors prove true. Hopefully it won't be needed.

This resolution is just Joe's latest attempt to resurrect the damn RJDC. I swear-this guy must have gotten the world's greatest BJ at that original RJDC meeting! Good God, he just will not let that crap die for anything!

ASA sucks moreeeeeeeeeeee

You are completely wrong and way off base...Mesa literally lowered the bar as far as pay and QOL for all regional carriers for many many years.

Because of illegal predatory pricing, a good airline (Aloha) is now out of business.

JO is widely accepted as one of the worst CEO's in America.

Not in this world or the next, does ASA suck more than Mesa. I'd rather move to North Korea than work for Mesa.

Latest resources

Back