• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where to live in ATL area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I live on the north side of town up in Acworth, which is in Cobb and Paulding counties. The drive to the airport is about 45-55 minutes and about 35 minutes to downtown. Its the burbs up here for sure. Swimming, golf, tennis, biking and the lake is about 5 minutes away . There are some great subdivisions up and the home prices are very good. Could be worth looking into.

East Point, you can pimp your wife out and the kids can sell crack at and after school. A win win situation.

Thanks for the great feedback. I will start with some of these, but keep em coming!!! I really appreciate it!!

if you have kids, go to East Cobb. (Northeast Marietta, Roswell) best school district in the state. (and full of yuppies)

There are a number of very nice yet small subdivisions closer to ATL than Newnan but still in Coweta County. They are the best schools in coweta county and rival Peachtree City. Look within a 2-5 mile radius of Northgate High School and/or Cannongate Country Club. Very affordable, taxes way cheaper than Fayette County (Peachtree City). If going shopping via your golf cart...well...your SOL.

20-25 min max to the employee lot.

this is simple: north good, south bad.

Thiscoming from someone who lives with his parents!

It's this simple: North, traffic jams. High prices. South, no traffic, prices affordable.

"Nice place to live" and the "Atlanta area" is a dichotomy.

Latest resources

Back