• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where does XOJET train for the X?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bone daddy's is good, but try Tilted Kilt near Hooters.....Same quality girls in Kilts. And if you pay real close attention you'll get several nice views from the blond bartender as she bends over to get bottles from the fridge. She def. knows how to work it.

Damn it I forgot her name already.

Bone daddy's is good, but try Tilted Kilt near Hooters.....Same quality girls in Kilts. And if you pay real close attention you'll get several nice views from the blond bartender as she bends over to get bottles from the fridge. She def. knows how to work it.

Is that the place I've heard about that has mud wrestling? Sounds intriguing, to say the least!

And if you pay real close attention you'll get several nice views from the blond bartender as she bends over to get bottles from the fridge. She def. knows how to work it.

Sounds like the girl who used to bar tend at the "Cockpit" (just off Love Field if I recall). Tuesday night was Karaoke night. At least once during the night she would get up and sing "When I Think of You I touch myself"

I'm sure the tips on that night alone paid for college. :)

Are you guys saying there are no nice views at Bone Daddys? LOL!

Latest resources

Back