Where does XOJET train for the X?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avpilot

Searched for it but couldn't find anything... where does XOJET do the initial type rating for the X? Thanks in advance.

I remember someone from XOJET posting on here while in training in Toledo OH.
My gray matter received a lot of abuse while in college though so take it for what it is worth.
Now where did I leave my drink?????

We used to go to FSI in Toledo, but CAE was much more willing to work with us in customizing our training, so they won our business. Aircraft entitlement training (our gifts with purchase) were done at FSI, but I believe those have just about dried up, and we're not growing our 10 fleet beyond where it is today.

We used to go to FSI in Toledo, but CAE was much more willing to work with us in customizing our training, so they won our business. Aircraft entitlement training (our gifts with purchase) were done at FSI, but I believe those have just about dried up, and we're not growing our 10 fleet beyond where it is today.

I think most would agree that DFW is a much better place to train than TOL. Great Mexican joint over in Grape Vine. I think the place was called Esparzza's (sp?) As for the gray matter abuse, My parents will be thrilled to hear that I did not pickle it all while "Studying". Sorry to hear no more of the rocket rides are coming. What does the future look like for your CL-300's ? A big shout out to my Indy/ACA peeps working hard over there. (DT, JH, LW, CD & KS).

I think most would agree that DFW is a much better place to train than TOL. Great Mexican joint over in Grape Vine. I think the place was called Esparzza's (sp?) As for the gray matter abuse, My parents will be thrilled to hear that I did not pickle it all while "Studying". Sorry to hear no more of the rocket rides are coming. What does the future look like for your CL-300's ? A big shout out to my Indy/ACA peeps working hard over there. (DT, JH, LW, CD & KS).

Let's not forget about Bone Daddies there in DFW!

As for the future of the 300s, we've got 5 now, and we should have 7 by the end of the summer. I believe that'll take us through the end of 2010. Not sure what 2011 looks like. They are a great airplane and seem to be working out well for our clients. The 10 is in a niche market...those clients just want to go fast and aren't as concerned with cabin size.

Your right, Definitely can not forget Bone Daddy's. Mexican and Barbecue pretty much made up the bulk of my diet while lost in the training cycle down there. It was a tough summer of 2000 but someone had to do it. I needed to let out my uniform pants when I got back east.

Do you guys have any non-split bus aircraft like the TOL sim?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back