Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohplease!
All I want to know is; [COLON, NOT SEMI-COLON] do you guys have anyone at PCL that DOSEN'T have a green card? Cause (I assume "because, in which case you may want to start the sentence some other way, just not grammatically correct you see) none of you guyscan speak plain english. Just another shining example of American jobs being outsourced to foreigners willing to do it for far far less than anyone else. And the QUAILITY of your work sucks.

You've got to love it. The rantings of the ignorant and semi-literate.

Mesaba is my guess. They just revised the latest vacancy from 6 new hires on the 900 to 35 new hires split between the 900 and the saab. Something is going on at XJ.

I think I might agree on this one. We're also hiring like sim instructors all of a sudden. When I thought most of them were placed back on the line? *shrug* Who knows...

Last edited:
Once again he shows the world what a jackass he is. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's because of little dip weeds like yourself that your women have to go overseas to find men to marry. Spend less time on here looking like an idiot and more time taking care of business and your problems will be solved.

I remember he was happy when he found out that Delta terminated Pinnacle's contract, i'm sure he is pissed off that Pinnacle got the flying back and there's a chance that more 900's could go to Pinnacle. Sounds like he is just looking for something to bad mouth Pinnacle.

I think I might agree on this one. We're also hiring like sim instructors all of a sudden. When I thought most of them were placed back on the line? *shrug* Who knows...

There's no job posting of instructors I call BS on that rumor. They just let a bunch of very qualified guys back to the line. Those guys would be recalled back to their old position before hiring new instructors.

XJ - you might go check mesaba.com and you'll see there are indeed sim and ground instructor positions. They were just posted yesterday.

Last edited:
Not ASA.

Look for Skywest or Pinnacle.

Comair and ASA the biggest losers in DCI flying. (Along with Freedumb)

Pinnacle and Skywest the biggest winners.

Skywest President recently addressed this. He said that Skywest is definitely not getting those 900's.

Two weeks ago, Freedom was loosing seven 900's.

All loose 900s have been subsequently re-tightened. OPs check good, RTS.

There's no job posting of instructors I call BS on that rumor. They just let a bunch of very qualified guys back to the line. Those guys would be recalled back to their old position before hiring new instructors.

XJ, It's a XJ Memo, I haven't looked to see if there was a job postings on Mesaba's website.

Stop the rumor mill, nothing's happening at XJ, they just changed the 8-15 Vacancy for the second time to 34 new hires, not 35.

....anyone want to question a union that allows us all to bid against one another for these airplanes and then doesn't allow us to make lateral movements when one unit takes airplanes from another unit?

Latest resources

Back