• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where are the 900's Going?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If 9E gets more planes of any kind, I sure hope we get released before hand so we can go on STRIKE!!! I could give a FU#K about new planes until we have a new TA thats in my lap ready to sign. Thats all that matters is a NEW TA. Screw the 900's that Freedom losing, they could go to Gulf Stream for all I care. Im sick of this Delta whipsawing already, and were not even part of the empire yet.

If 9E gets more planes of any kind, I sure hope we get released before hand so we can go on STRIKE!!! I could give a FU#K about new planes until we have a new TA thats in my lap ready to sign. Thats all that matters is a NEW TA. Screw the 900's that Freedom losing, they could go to Gulf Stream for all I care. Im sick of this Delta whipsawing already, and were not even part of the empire yet.

....a 9E TA won't stop the "whipsawing"....

If the majority of 9E pilots feel the same way.....why did your performance increase when Delta threatened to take the 900s away...

The fact is....we are ALL bark and no bite......

What I can't figure out is why they take the planes from an airline because of poor operational performance and give them to an airline with poor operational performance? Both Freedom and Pinnacle were having their contracts voided because of missing numbers??? DL gave Pinnancle a grace period to get the numbers up and then a month later hand them 7 more planes?

Your knowledge of Pinnacle's ASA with Delta is messed up. Pinnacle was judged based on a schedule that only Delta set up, with no Pinnacle say in it. Also, Pinnacle's initial contract was for 16 of the CRJ-900s. We had 9 when the initial termination was announced. And we, Pinnacle, have bought the CRJ-900s. We didn't get "handed" 7 more planes, we are simply fulfilling the Pinnacle ASA with Delta that was signed a while ago.

Just found it, gonna send in an app. just for ********************'s and grins

Last edited:
How can 9E get more 900's when they're in negotiations. ASA management could not outline ASA's costs to the majors while in pilot contract negotiations... no?

Last edited:
You don't know what you're talking about. Our flying times for ATL have been adjusted. We just had 8 days of 100% ATL completion, and our numbers are usually in the top 3 for DCI.

August MTD for the DL connection Carrier Performance.
CF = OO = 99.7%
RP = 99.6%
XE = 99.4%
9E = 98.9%
DL = 98.5%
S5 = 98.4%
EV = 97.7%
F8 = 95.8%
OH = 94.7%

CF Daily report os af 8/26/08

XE = 100%
RP = 100%
OH = 99.6%
OO = 98.2%
F8 = 97.8%
DL = 95.7%
9E = 94.3%
EV = 90.7%
S5 = 89.1%

Report on percentage of meals eaten at Subway in the last week by me as of today:

Thu=0%
Fri=0%
Sat=0%
Sun=0%
Mon=0%
Tue=0%
Wed=0%

Last edited:
....a 9E TA won't stop the "whipsawing"....

If the majority of 9E pilots feel the same way.....why did your performance increase when Delta threatened to take the 900s away...

The fact is....we are ALL bark and no bite......

The performance went up because Delta agreed with PCL management to make operational changes that PCL had been requesting. Further, PCL upped its reserve compliment and instituted a ready reserve system. Pilots were not the source of performance issues and were not the cure. Operational adjustments and increased staffing were.

Latest resources

Back