• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where are the 900's Going?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't know what you're talking about. Our flying times for ATL have been adjusted. We just had 8 days of 100% ATL completion, and our numbers are usually in the top 3 for DCI.

For the month of Aug (its almost over). PCL is #3 on Completion, Arival -14 and D-0, behind RP, and OO. PCL operates a whopping 52 flights. RP=200 OO=474. And the biggest there, ASA=890. All of these are flights per day.
So keep that ralley cry going! We're #3! We're #3!

Oh and BTW, as far into your contract as you are you shouldn't be "helping out" to keep that Delta flying. Its not like you are going to loose it in the end. After all, we'll all be Delta soon.

You don't know what you're talking about. Our flying times for ATL have been adjusted. We just had 8 days of 100% ATL completion, and our numbers are usually in the top 3 for DCI.

Yeah with 52 flights per day and 7 crews per plane my 3 year old could do that. Good job!

I'd think an announcement would be coming very soon since those airplanes were announced to leave Freedom early next month.

FWIW Jerry has said publicly that it is very expensive to operate two different bases at the same airport, quite recently too.

So they'll consolidate! ASA can't seem to get new flying anyway, it'll go exactly like USAir/AmWest did and ASA will play the AmWest part.

All I want to know is; do you guys have anyone at PCL that dosen't have a green card? Cause none of you guys can speak plain english. Just another shining example of American jobs being outsourced to foreigners willing to do it for far far less than anyone else. And the quaility of your work sucks.

44 posts and nobody has mentioned that it's LOSING not LOOSING?

What has this board come to

Because we've given up trying to teach professional airline pilots how to spell a word a second grader can spell. Actually, I gave my 6 year old cousin a try. Got it on the first try. L-O-S-E.

All I want to know is; do you guys have anyone at PCL that dosen't have a green card? Cause none of you guys can speak plain english. Just another shining example of American jobs being outsourced to foreigners willing to do it for far far less than anyone else. And the quaility of your work sucks.

Once again he shows the world what a jackass he is. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's because of little dip weeds like yourself that your women have to go overseas to find men to marry. Spend less time on here looking like an idiot and more time taking care of business and your problems will be solved.

I'm curious how this 76 seat number came about? Why not 75? Why not 77? Just seems like some arbitrary number to see if bean counters were paying attention.

All kidding aside, why would Delta want to put more than 76 seats in a -900 if it meant mainline guys flying them for more money? Would the increase in ASM's offset the increase in operating costs?

All I want to know is; [COLON, NOT SEMI-COLON] do you guys have anyone at PCL that DOSEN'T have a green card? Cause none of you guys can speak plain english. Just another shining example of American jobs being outsourced to foreigners willing to do it for far far less than anyone else. And the QUAILITY of your work sucks.

Looks like you could use a few English lessons yourself....

Latest resources

Back