• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Where are the 900's Going?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont go throwing logic into this discussion.

Besides I would never let my squadron buddies fly 1 of those RJ's.

Mainline didn't want them in the first place.

What about the Fokker's the old guys used to fly. These things are bigger than those.

Shouldve held the line at 50 seats.

Bull Sh*t shouldve held the line at props.

Delta had their chance to staple the ASA/comair guys.

Comair deserved DOH!

To late now I hope Comair furloughs everybody. Those F*ckers didn't hire any of our furloughed guys without them giving up their seniority number.

ALPA suxs!

ALPA can't do anything about it. All the MEC's operate as separate entities.

Did I miss anything?? Lets face it the cat is out of the bag and it is got us all bent over prrrring the entire time it nails us without lube. The whole system is so screwed up.

Sad but true my friend, sad but true.

We could send them to delta where they should have gone a long time ago..

i heard from a delta pilot that the new contract has payscales for the cr9 e-190, and 195. he said if any of those planes were to be flown for delta, they would be flown mainline.

i heard from a delta pilot that the new contract has payscales for the cr9 e-190, and 195. he said if any of those planes were to be flown for delta, they would be flown mainline.

Had a jumpseater say something like this a couple weeks ago. He added that their 90 seat pay scale was worse than our 70 seat pay scale so no one would touch them.

Yeaaaay.

More 90 seaters!! (Oh I mean 76 seat..With 1stClass)

GRRREAT pay (Well it is 50 seat plus 5%).

This is what the industry has come to. Guys happy to see more crappy paying big RJs. As long as upgrade time seems reasonable the line will be long to fly them.

I would love to see PNCL pilots say F-OFF till we get a contract. But then they'd lose the flying to the next guy who would fly the plane for 60 something bucks an hour. Do the guys who fly these things feel taken advantage of?

Constantly....

If they fly with MORE THAN 76 seats, then Mainline will fly them. That is in the scope clause, and we have pay rates for them.

Bye Bye--General Lee

What I think is strange is no Delta pilot has commented on this thread, and there is no mention anywhere on the Majors Forum about this. Makes me wonder just how serious they are about wanting these planes at mainline.

Your jumpseater was wrong. As of 1/1/09 mainline 1st year F/O crj900/erj190 pay is $52.09. 12th year F/O is $70.71. This is not great, but definitely not regional pay.

E195=same year 1, then up to $83.12 in year 12.

EDIT: actually meant to quote Rick's post, #23.

Last edited:
If they fly with MORE THAN 76 seats, then Mainline will fly them.

You better hope your compadres don't look at 76 seats as a moving target. That line in the sand has been moved before, granted likely not with your blessing.

Latest resources

Back