Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will Mesa be going out of business?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
quote: kerry skeen and tom moore took 18 months.

most bankers are unforgiving of stupidity. skeen's own investor group could not get over that he planned his worst case on 30/barrel oil.

Why don't you, you ball-less wonder?

And while you're at it, why don't you go find all the "short and fat" pilots at every major, every legacy, and every decent cargo outfit and tell them they look like an "unprofessional pilot of sh!t". Be sure and emphasize the "short" part. And make sure they get your name . . . I suggest you give them your business card.

I find lack of height to be totally unprofessional. Can little people even reach the pedals? Can "vertically challenged" pilots properly reach across the flight deck and b!itch slap their fo's? Do we really want people with "Napoleon syndrome" piloting aircraft?

I think the answer is obvious.

What, are you like 5'2 or something? Little touchy about being vertically challenged aren't we! And I know you aren't fat. Just festively plump right?:cartman:

Soverytired,

Why don't you take your plywood board and shove it. You're always on here defending MESA pilots (who will probably stoop even lower, should bankruptcy loom), while the rest of us try and look/act/be professional. I've seen some sloppy looking RAH pilots, but NEVER anything as sad as the MESA bunch! Atleast the GoJet guys look tidy when they turn up for work - half you guys look like you slept in your uniform, oh .... that's right, YOU DID!!

It would stand to reason that MESA is only able to attract the lowest common denominator these days. Look upon these "sightings" as a visual indicator that things are not well at MESA. Contrary to what many believe, they're are some really good people at MESA, as well as a lot of folks who were formerly MESA and now reside in greener pastures. With all of the information put forth by folks on FI, LAMA's and active MESA pilots, it's no wonder that many of the questionable people you see are wearing MESA uniforms. It brings to mind the old saying "you can't polish a turd" or something to that effect. I will say this. NO ONE is working harder to bring MESA to it's knees than the folks who ARE there, or WHERE there.

When did bunny boots stop being OK to wear with my uniform?

Never.....they will be around undercutting everyone for their flying for years.

Latest resources

Back