Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will Mesa be going out of business?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Just curious if you guys over there still think that Mesa will be going under?

As a former Mesa Employee, having moved onto other opportunites, I assure you if JO holds as CEO (unlikely the board wants him removed) Mesa will self destruct. If new directors came aboard its possible Mesa could restructure and survive. Personally I hope the place meltsdown all the way to China and takes JO with him.

Mesa is kinda like a cockroach. I don't think it will close. People on this board have been saying this is the end for years now.

It is shrinking however - and that will continue for a while.

it takes a long time to kill an airline. creditors, lessors will bend over to get their asset generating cash.

yep, JO , we'll roll over the 400 million in 20 year notes and we'll give you 27 years to pay it. your payment drops to to 3.9 million a month. would you like a free pen?

well I guess Only time will tell!

If any other regional was in a position to staff the flying they do for UAL/USAir, they would be history by the end of '08. The second lawsuit is coming in the new year, probably around about the time that the bill will come due for the first, unless they win an appeal. We all know that UAL has had it with their performance and I hear that USAir is none too happy either.

BTW, who is the MESA guy who walks around ORD with a pair of Oakleys around his neck (looking like the terminator) and the other one who wears a wool hat, scarf and pilot sweater (a capt) thru the C concourse? The second one is short and overweight.
Someone who knows these two should politely let them know that the first looks like a dork and the second looks like the biggest, unprofessional pile of sh!t that ever donned a pilot's uniform.

Want to get treated like an a$$hole ...... look like one!

BTW, who is the MESA guy who walks around ORD with a pair of Oakleys around his neck (looking like the terminator) and the other one who wears a wool hat, scarf and pilot sweater (a capt) thru the C concourse? The second one is short and overweight.
Someone who knows these two should politely let them know that the first looks like a dork and the second looks like the biggest, unprofessional pile of sh!t that ever donned a pilot's uniform.

Want to get treated like an a$$hole ...... look like one!

I Couldnt have said it better. and have tried with many posts. Young Pilots today have no clue how to dress like professionals let alone at least act like ones. Sunglasses on your head or your neck is the outright insult to yourself and the general public. Trust us you look like arogant incompetent jacka$$es who cradle your pillows at night crying out, questioning why no woman finds your maverick montage sexy and swave.

I Couldnt have said it better. and have tried with many posts. Young Pilots today have no clue how to dress like professionals let alone at least act like ones. Sunglasses on your head or your neck is the outright insult to yourself and the general public. Trust us you look like arogant incompetent jacka$$es who cradle your pillows at night crying out, questioning why no woman finds your maverick montage sexy and swave.
I wish I was flying with you.

Latest resources

Back