Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will ASA and Expressjet start pay negotiations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're gonna have to pay up. They've pretty much killed any goodwill on the AS side throughout the last year. I'm pretty sure the XJET guys will not stand for anything less. Thank goodness we didn't acquire GoJet otherwise they'd be handing money BACK to management.

If this whole scope thing comes down as the vocal minority says, then I'm gonna need a good payrate when/if I go back to the right seat of this turd.

No, the SLI will hashed-out before the JCBA. (And there will be alot of press/rumors about it. But we will have a good idea what's going on). Then it will be sent to the respective MEC's for a Rep vote. If it passes then the JCBA will be negociated. And when it come to us for a vote (TA) the SLI will be part of it.

So the Alpa policy just states that you can not combine the list (SLI) under two seperate contracts. If the TA passes then the list will be merged as part of the new JCBA.

You guys ever notice nothing in Apla is strait-forward and/or easy.

Jerry Bartelson
CLE Ca

If you want to actually get some factual info go onto the alpa.org site, admin manual, section 45- there you will find the actual merger policy that will be used due to the McCaskill-Bond amendment in 2008 which governs such mergers when two carriers of the same union are involved. ALPA Merger Policy will be used which will not allow an Sli before a JCBA. They CAN be done together, but only a JCBA can be implemented prior to a Joint Seniority List.

Latest resources

Back