Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When will ASA and Expressjet start pay negotiations?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll relieve you of your suspense. 0.5% raise and BH will furlough a shatload of pilots once the merger is complete in order to align the new entity with his trademark staffing model.

I'll relieve you of your suspense. 0.5% raise and BH will furlough a shatload of pilots once the merger is complete in order to align the new entity with his trademark staffing model.

Don't worry, anyone slated for a possible furlough will get the "option" to go to Air Mekong in Vietnam most likely. If that is the case, you need to check the box "I vant Dahng" on the paperwork, which will entitle you to go to Air Mekong ("Mesa Air" in Vietnamese) directly in the right seat, or part time lav dumper at the Hanoi airport. If you do get the lav dumping job, your title will be "Givme da Dahng", which means "I am willing to take it, because I have nothing else and I need it." If you get the right seat job, your title will be "Smalla Dahngboy", and you will refer to the Captain as "Bigg Dohnger, who cudda staid inda States butz iss hidingoutz frumda oldladi athomz". Enjoy it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't worry, anyone slated for a possible furlough will get the "option" to go to Air Mekong in Vietnam most likely. If that is the case, you need to check the box "I vant Dahng" on the paperwork, which will entitle you to go to Air Mekong ("Mesa Air" in Vietnamese) directly in the right seat, or part time lav dumper at the Hanoi airport. If you do get the lav dumping job, your title will be "Givme da Dahng", which means "I am willing to take it, because I have nothing else and I need it." If you get the right seat job, your title will be "Smalla Dahngboy", and you will refer to the Captain as "Bigg Dohnger, who cudda staid inda States butz iss hidingoutz frumda oldladi athomz". Enjoy it!

Bye Bye--General Lee

That's not even really funny. The only mildly humorous part was "I vant Dahng" but that's german, not Viet. Sad that you're over 14k posts, really sad that you wrote a whole paragraph of geek humor that doesn't touch on even humorous.

That's not even really funny. The only mildly humorous part was "I vant Dahng" but that's german, not Viet. Sad that you're over 14k posts, really sad that you wrote a whole paragraph of geek humor that doesn't touch on even humorous.

All this from a Star Trekkie named "Data....." Wow, time for you to stop thinking about boinking your sister, and time for you to get into the bathroom and start popping those zits on your face. Come on Vulcan, you need to look cool for your day at high school tomorrow!

Bye Bye--General Lee

All this from a Star Trekkie named "Data....." Wow, time for you to stop thinking about boinking your sister, and time for you to get into the bathroom and start popping those zits on your face. Come on Vulcan, you need to look cool for your day at high school tomorrow!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Dammit.. I hate it when this happens..

Point goes to the midget a-hole General Lee. Well played, my short little friend.

Last edited:
Why oh why does idiot Lee again have to chime in on a post in the Regional forum that has absolutely NOTHING to do with him, and that he knows NOTHING about? Oh yea, I remember....his life is so utterly empty and sad that he feels he must antagonize those that he feels are inferior to him to give him at least some joy in his otherly useless life!

Lee's standard rebuttal reply in 3......2.......1........

If they want dual qual, Current 700 rates plus 5% raise for base pay. 8% override for 700, 10% for 900. 4 hr min day pay.$1.85 per diem And we'll take XJT's reserve workrules.

Just curious if anyone has heard when the process will start?

I would imagine that no serious negotiations will take place until after the merger transaction closes, which is sounding like early November. I'm sure all parties are preparing for battle in the meantime.

The business deal will close, then SLI, then the new contract. Under our old mgmt we could expect something by 2020. I think things will move more quickly for us now.

Latest resources

Back