• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I must say I'm not completely clear on what you're asking. To what list are your referring? Some sort of BoB list? I'm mostly basing my speculation on the info from airlinepilotcentral airline profiles. I haven't checked lately but normally it seems like many of the carriers have union contract amendable dates of several years ago.

I have the BoB list if you want it.

I have the list of Bobs. Is there some other list of anit-union propaganda they put out?

I am waiting for the IPJB list. Please, oh please, let them publish a list!

In will be interesting in a few years when our union committees have the exact same problems and produce results at about the same rate, if not slower. I think a lot of the pro-union die-hards here think the union will fix all our problems and fast.

A lot of the Pro-union die hards do believe this. The other side however is that the Anti-union die hards believe that the company will fix everything.

The problem is, is that neither is true.

The pilots at jetBlue have no leverage to get anything we want need or could have.

We are not in the current landscape or any future landscape short term employees. We must have separation from the other groups to get long term diversity here. 401K, healthcare, LOL, medical loss ect...

Win or lose, I'd like to have a seat at the table in the event of a merger/aquisition. Right now you take it (whatever it is) and like it. In the end, if there was another way show me and I'll try. Right now the current process is a joke and we need the power to say NO.

The company can not do these things, or will not do them. Also, we are only as good as what we can negotiate from the company. There can be a great middle ground and we can make this work as long as we are embrased by managment.

rant over.

One jetBlue pilot for ALPA
Keep jetBlue alive!

Latest resources

Back