• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gus, your above this nonsense. Most of these clowns don`t have a clue and are pissed at their position in life and look to blame it on every one else. Thanks for all you do.

Gus, your above this nonsense. Most of these clowns don`t have a clue and are pissed at their position in life and look to blame it on every one else. Thanks for all you do.

Gus is a good guy.

He charged up hill very hard and for a very-very long time and IMO is finding out that it was in the wrong direction. I take no pleasure in that.

Some good things were implemented. LCR for one.

Now the entire pilot has a lot of work to do that should have started 2 - 5 years ago.

Splert!

Remember, quite a few of us know what really happens on the inside of the committees.

The PVC has let you down brother, don't forget that.

BUT THEN ... it was never designed (nor prepared, nor qualified) to be our bargaining agent. Seriously, 3 years ago it was our peer resolution committee for God's sake.

In will be interesting in a few years when our union committees have the exact same problems and produce results at about the same rate, if not slower. I think a lot of the pro-union die-hards here think the union will fix all our problems and fast.

I think a lot of the pro-union die-hards here think the union will fix all our problems and fast.

I absolutely disagree with you. I think that's a common story used to attempt to debunk union supporters or the efficacy of any union.

After reading the comments on the latest JTTP, it's the non-union types that seem the most die-hard, if die-hard can be taken to mean condescending and dismissive.

Some problems and results will be fixed immediately (or soon thereafter): legal representation and true medical and safety representation/advocacy are two that come to mind.

At least it is some movement in the industry! All we've seen for the past few years is job cuts. The guys who get these jobs should have our congratulations and if you are not happy with the way things are done look for a job in another industry, I'm not trying to inflame anyone but it is what it is. We all know that the industry is a lot different than it was 5, 10 and 20 years ago. It ain't coming back so either be happy with it and accept what is offered or move on to what you consider are greener pastures.

The good old days are just that... old days.

I absolutely disagree with you. I think that's a common story used to attempt to debunk union supporters or the efficacy of any union.

Come on!

Union supporters believe in the tooth fairy and all that is magical.

Once we vote in a union the next morning only the true believers will wake up with an industry leading FSM and pay values and retirement and health care under their pillow.

After reading the comments on the latest JTTP, it's the non-union types that seem the most die-hard, if die-hard can be taken to mean condescending and dismissive.

Some problems and results will be fixed immediately (or soon thereafter): legal representation and true medical and safety representation/advocacy are two that come to mind.

I hope you're right but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm already saving for our first strike.

I think a lot of the pro-union die-hards here think the union will fix all our problems and fast.
You should probably back up your claim with a quote from a supporter who suggested that just to make sure you didn't pull it off the
[/list]

You should probably back up your claim with a quote from a supporter who suggested that just to make sure you didn't pull it off the
[/list].

I must say I'm not completely clear on what you're asking. To what list are your referring? Some sort of BoB list? I'm mostly basing my speculation on the info from airlinepilotcentral airline profiles. I haven't checked lately but normally it seems like many of the carriers have union contract amendable dates of several years ago.

Latest resources

Back