• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

When is jetblue hiring??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good Dr. considering prior events, should not have been part of anything involving this pilot group. If he wants to be management that is his choice, but his interest and those of the pilot group are not aligned.

Sadly, he isn't the only person in those groups that desperately wants to join management, right jaxgus?

Good thing this so called direct relationship is taking place behind closed doors, the pilot group would be rightfully peeved if the full truth of the shenanigans were ever made public.

Last edited:
Do you guys have a point?

Are you really complaining that one member of the pilot group (if true) has a different opinion on how the the benefits package should be distributed?

Hate to break it to you, but I doubt any of us agree exactly on anything.

HOF,

I think it is a bit more complicated than that! If you ask around, you'll hear all kind of interesting things, from the people who were involved!

Last edited:
Do you guys have a point?

Are you really complaining that one member of the pilot group (if true) has a different opinion on how the the benefits package should be distributed?

Hate to break it to you, but I doubt any of us agree exactly on anything.

Not at all. He is part of committee that has no term limits and was appointed and not elected. That is the difference. He is not really just 'one member of the pilot group'.

He is also taking part in the development of a dialogue that will soon take place. The players will be management and the band of blue and the story they are trying to develop is that the PVC is dominated by JBPA supporters and that is the reason why items like our retirement and health care are not being fixed. JBPA has an agenda and it is getting in the way of the company fixing things.

He and the band of the blue once the dialogue begins will try IMO to supplant the PVC if the pilot group buy into this especially if JBPA supports block vote another 3 members onto the PVC in October. If so then all 7 PVC members will be JBPA supporters.

The current is swift below the calm surface of Jetblue.

Last edited:
Sadly, he isn't the only person in those groups that desperately wants to join management, right jaxgus?

Contrary to the falsely circulated information regarding me, I have no desire to work in Forest Hills or Long Island City. Did I have a desire to lead the pilot corps in the past, yes, but my ideological leadership philosophy has never aligned with Forest Hills.

It was a pleasant experience living the lies circulated about me by our peers because they were unhappy with the process created by our management. I don't hide behind my screen name nor do I keep information from my peers as I have been accused; talk to anyone who has ever asked me a question. Since you have insinuated my actions are motivated by titles and dollars you obviously don't really know me. I will let my actions speak for themselves.

For the record, I have not been offered a management position. I am not on merit pay. I am not on project status. I am not interviewing for any management position. My current status is sitting reserve in MCO.

Gus

Jaxgus,

I don't think I insinuated that you or anyone in specific was looking for money or a title, but you know as well as I, that there are some people on those committees whose agenda is much too aligned with management.

Last edited:
hi

Could someone please tell me the name of JetBlue's chief pilot and the head of recruiting? Also tell me if the chief pilot works out of the corporate HQs in Forrest Hills or does he/she have an office in terminal 5?

Thank you

Did you read the Dr's email to the Band of Blue?

[FONT=&quot][email protected]

Have them send to you Bill's "FSM Short Comments" letter.

[/FONT]

DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THAT GROUP. When that list gets out, and it will, it will be sent to out to the unions. Don't make life hard for your commute if you aren't onboard with their agenda. The BoB list is already at ALPA and APA from what I hear.

You guys are a real class act talking trash about someone while hiding behind your screen names.

I wouldn't pi$$ on Gus or the PVC if it was on fire. It's nothing personal. Those that choose to work within the system, even if their intentions are noble, do nothing but undermine the careers of the "rest" of us JB pilots. You know, us in the bottom 1300.

It's time for the amateurs to stop. Better yet: let's get all the military bubbas out of Dave Barger's inner sanctum.

Kinda sad that Gus is getting his panties all twisted over this stuff. Is he that naive?

Or are you? Welcome to the Internet.

Latest resources

Back