Wheels up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was that really necessary?

No i wasn't and the person is simply a jerk who will be remembered.

My guess is that he doesn't wash his hands after using the john and then gladly shakes everyone's hand or eats his fried chicken with his fingers. Total clown!

LOL Why do people get so bent out of shape when someone states the truth..And its more like 95% I thought Jetz was being kind!!

Have you turned 15 yet? If you have, try taking some man lessons and see if you can get yourself straighten out....you may be able to get some friends...heck, maybe even a spouse...if you work real hard.

Updates

What is the word at WU? Imagine if we keep this thread to a discussion of WU and not other carriers or throwing personal attacks around how informative this could be. :erm:

How is the flying, schedule, ops and training going? How many aircraft now in the fleet of 350's and when are the jets coming?

No i wasn't and the person is simply a jerk who will be remembered.

My guess is that he doesn't wash his hands after using the john and then gladly shakes everyone's hand or eats his fried chicken with his fingers. Total clown!

boy aren't we testy you must resemble that remark..Maybe you should lay off the fried chicken

I hope it works but this guy is a real pitch man. Reminds me of bill Schultz at CitationAir.

Uber of flying

I see what their new call sign will be: UBER

Wheels Up CEO: We are 'the Uber of flying'

Tue 07 Jan 14 | 12:16 PM ET

The following transcript has not been checked for accuracy.

how does the business work? it's simple. we're further dem advertising the privative asian space and bringing it to more people. for $15,750 you guys -- a year. first year. second year, that includes first year's dues. second year it's $7200. if you pay that monies and become a member you have access to our closed freet fleet of king air 350is. we purchased 105 of them. biggest order of them, beechcraft. you're competing with who, net jets? net jets and markey jet which we built are natural competitors. they run a great business. the pilot forced air is unbelievable. we have the net jet's former director of safety and security. they view it and we're build that in a bigger way. you founded marquise jet, it's important to to mention that, and sold it. to warren buffett and berkshire. we have a lot of crew over there. it was a great experience. it set me up to do wheels up. ken, first of all, thank you. scott, kenny was able to send a plane down for me and my family to florida to fly us up here. the deal with textron announced a week or two ago which seems on paper to be a huge deal for the aviation industry but really for you. how does that change where your business is going? it must be a huge positive. huge positive. first off, scott donnelly pulled off a once in a generation deal. only six people who makes airplanes in the world. he put together two across the street by each other, beechcraft and cessna. two great leaders. to put these two together and what it meals for wewheels up is we have it for $950 an hour or the fastest commercial jet in history. we have that range of product for ur wheels up members. i was just in wichita on friday talking to scott earnst and his team and we have the strategy to come to market using the king and cessna product together which will make great news for wichita, kansas. you said you have 105? we ordered 105 king air 350is. we took delivery of nine of them between november 1st and the end of this year. we're taking 18 more in '14 and we'll have 35 by the end of '15. not everybody obviously has the money to fly private. but if you i have you are democratizing private aviation, does that bringing overall prices down? just another player along with marquee and net jets? we're changing the industry level. their entry level is $11,000 an air. the king air 350i which was a plantno in commercial format brings down the pricing to $3950. that's significant. we also developed an app that allows you to hitch, to split, to private shuttle, and wh uber is the black wheels car business, we are the uber of flying. i left the office. we have a group in that's helping us develop that app and it's going to be game over. wheelsup.com? if you're stuck in florida we can't guarantee anything because we're busy with our members but check out wheelsup.com and we will talk to you. murph wouldn't be on the set
URL:http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000233823

This transcript is generated by automated closed captioning, has not been edited, and may not be entirely accurate.
?2011 CNBC.com

Who will crew

Who will crew the new blue WU birds. New birds or old birds, the new blue WU birds crewed by whose nerds?

:laugh:

Latest resources

Back