Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the latest at TMC Jets out of Elkhart, IN?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is B. Miller the Chief pilot over there still? I met him a couple of years ago in St. Louis when he just started there or was about to go there. He said they had just hired him to make sweeping chnges at TMC and from what I keep reading on here, he is making thoes changes. I hope it's all working out good.

"the schedule seems very difficult" "I doubt I could handle that"

Hey man I am out of work and would love to have a job with a schedule. You are merely speculating at best. It's the Internet and you are a joke. I am trying to feed my family and you are speculating.
Go home and curl up in a little ball and have your insecure wife wisper sweet nothings into your ear. WHAT A JOKE.

Sorry hard times bring out hard facts, grow up.

Really? Take a breather. It's not necessary to get nasty with anybody. That's great that you like that sort of schedule, but there is no reason to get defensive about. All he said was it would be difficult for him. It's not for everybody, so calm down and respect his opinion. BTW, Lear 60 and used to do this schedule and liked it seems awfully familiar to a particular person in TMC management...no names, but if it's you then this is kinda disappointing and immature. Just saying.

"the schedule seems very difficult" "I doubt I could handle that"

Hey man I am out of work and would love to have a job with a schedule. You are merely speculating at best. It's the Internet and you are a joke. I am trying to feed my family and you are speculating.
Go home and curl up in a little ball and have your insecure wife wisper sweet nothings into your ear. WHAT A JOKE.

Chill out dork. Speculating? I have a secure regional job and that schedule wouldn't work for ME and MY FAMILY (including kids). Why don't you read the post before you respond? It may work for you but not me - GET IT?

In the meantime, quit acting like such an a$$ and you might have a better chance of being hired somewhere. You must be a pleasure to fly with... Thanks for derailing my thread with your lame diatribe which added nothing to the discussion.

Last edited:

GREAT LAKES JERK!

You're probably out of work because you are such an idiot. For anyone to bring up someone elses' wife is a complete piece of work.

Johnsonrod was only giving his OPINION, learn to respect others opionion.

Is B. Miller the Chief pilot over there still? I met him a couple of years ago in St. Louis when he just started there or was about to go there. He said they had just hired him to make sweeping chnges at TMC and from what I keep reading on here, he is making thoes changes. I hope it's all working out good.

Never heard of him. I have been around for over 2 years and he has never been our chief or asst chief or anything else. We have 3 Millers working for our company and none have a B for their first name.

My opinion?

It's not for everybody, so calm down and respect his opinion.

I understand I came across in a negative way, but things are getting stressful looking for work, and just felt he was whining. This was my opinion can I not voice it? Maybe respect my opinion at that time, wrong or not.

Your opinion is ok, just don't attack someones' wife or Mother. Afterall this is a website for "us" pilots, not for attacking wifes.

15/13, i'll do that kneeling on hard rice with a smile on my face. sounds liek a cush schedule to me.

15/13, i'll do that kneeling on hard rice with a smile on my face. sounds liek a cush schedule to me.

Right on brother! Anything is better than humping fright out of Mexico at night on a 20 min call out.

Is that all that goes on here at flight info people bashing other people because they have different opinions???WTF

Latest resources

Back