• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the good word at Virgin America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the info, bcp7.. I started taking this assessment test thing and I didn't think I was doing all that well so I decided to exit it at the first chance to come back later. This first section (logic) was pretty tough, actually. But then, all I can do is to do my best I guess. I will go back and finish it later. Thanks again!!

The assessment test is new to me, I don't remember taking one on line. Its been over 18 months though. DL is an airline that gives every potential hire an assessment as part of a their interview process. I would imagine the NW guys would not have had to take it though, lol.

Yeah my friend just got back from their last group or whatever and said the assessment test was kind of a pain to do.

It's group activity and team building exercises so you can look up typical exercises on line. If they do the same thing as when I was there, they will pick someone from each of the groups and take things from their history then ask the other group who they think it is. Participate. Have a couple of good lesson learned good or bad stories.

Good luck

Sounds like a glorified FA type interview! Those are NOT fun.

I spoke to one of our furloughed DX'ers who was hired by Virgin America. He was really encouraging us to apply because they haven't filled the openings.

Latest resources

Back