What's the good word at Virgin America?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wtf

I got a interview call for the 19th & they are only offering space available travel JFK-SFO-JFK.Who in the right mind will do space available travel out of JFK & SFO?:puke:

I got a interview call for the 19th & they are only offering space available travel JFK-SFO-JFK.Who in the right mind will do space available travel out of JFK & SFO?:puke:
One of my buddies said he got a call for an interview. Is yours a group thing?

VA always conducts group interviews. It is part of their working together image. Part of it is team building/group communication exercises. I interviewed early last year, over ten years experience did not get a job offer.

Yeah seems like a cold shot in hell for my friend considering he only has about 3 years regional experience. Wont hurt to try I guess. He is from the area so he can visit his family as well. Ha ;)

I had to fly space available to the interview of my current employer (they booked it). I got stuck for 4 hours trying to make a connection to the destination for the interview. It was embarrassing to be 4 hours late for an interview as I'm always early but they offered me the job.

I just got an email for me to take their "assessment test". Is there anything I need to keep in mind before I go into it?? Thanks for your input!!

It's group activity and team building exercises so you can look up typical exercises on line. If they do the same thing as when I was there, they will pick someone from each of the groups and take things from their history then ask the other group who they think it is. Participate. Have a couple of good lesson learned good or bad stories.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back