Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's the dumbest thing a crew has ever asked or requested?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sports scores...every weekend!

And a burger order relayed to an outstation for a late running flight one night.
Whatever makes the big bird go smooth.

Trust me, we think your all idiots. I cant remember how many times I've had to correct a dispatcher. Thank god pilots are in control, otherwise we'd all be in trouble.

Uh, I don't think you are idiots, and I appreciate your help...

That said, UAL used to have a provision in the FOM (which makes it law) that if there was a forecast for CB you did need an alternate, regardless of the 123. Maybe that sheds light on that one?

Thanks for the scores by the way!

Randy

Trust me, we think your all idiots. I cant remember how many times I've had to correct a dispatcher. Thank god pilots are in control, otherwise we'd all be in trouble.

Do the world a favor and go dive headfirst into a Trent900 running at full blast. Sorry pieces of arrogant crap like you don't deserve to be pilots. You don't even deserve to be alive. NOw make yourself useful and wipe my butt you scumsucking recessive trait.

Ok, here's a few for you:

1. Didn't happen to me, but a Captain called asking a dispatcher to copy a page out of the AFDs and fax them to him. Only, he asked that the dispatcher first punch holes in the copies before faxing them over so that he could clip them directly into his Jeps.

2. Had a Captain insist that SPI was in Missouri and flew to SGF instead. Imaging explaining that one to your Chief Pilot.

3. Had a Captain call yesterday saying he was a new Captain and that he didn't understand what "flow" was.

Latest resources

Back