• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"What's next now for AA/US possible merger'

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Generals obvious Impotence manifests itself by his habitual venting on matters in which he "lacks control".. I didn't come up with this. Sigmund Freud would have a field day with the general..

Yup, private lee is a shill..... All his posts are inflammatory, designed to create
Conflict. Who or what is the entity that benefits from Pilots not being unified and in dis-array? And there race fans is your answer to privates Lee's thousands upon thousands of posts and unusually high degree of interest in issues that have no bearing on a supposed "delta" pilot! Complete Poser! HS

Yup, private lee is a shill..... All his posts are inflammatory, designed to create
Conflict. Who or what is the entity that benefits from Pilots not being unified and in dis-array? And there race fans is your answer to privates Lee's thousands upon thousands of posts and unusually high degree of interest in issues that have no bearing on a supposed "delta" pilot! Complete Poser! HS

Say what? I am giving my opinion on a web board, and many people agree, the Easties have zero credibility and are not trustworthy after breaking a binding arbitration agreement that they co-signed via their MEC Chair they elected. It will be great to watch them be "absorbed" by the APA if that merger occurs. And, it will likely continue to be a train wreck. There it is, my opinion, probably shared by thousands. What's obvious is you cannot refute any of those statements.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General... Have you consulted with a Doctor, concerning this obvious condition ? There are options you know....

And what's even funnier, is that in almost EVERY post he has to say "BINDING"... Like someone is gonna finally read that for the 16,227th time and say Damn, he must be right saying it that many times... At least we can provide some cover for the Southwest pilots, as in every post he doesn't say binding, he says LBB... lol...

What I think is hilarious is how none of you jerks can dispute the facts, that your group collectively agreed to a legal process and them just disregarded it. Everyone knows you are wrong. And how do you respond to me? You try to slam how many posts I've done over the last 12 years on this board. Funny stuff. You Easties are just sad and grumpy, and paid below average because of your greed. Have a great day!

And ALGFLYR, I know how to push buttons, but what is telling is that your group has no retort. You just know you did the wrong thing. Heck, we all know that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Like agreeing to pay certain bills and no doing it?

Is it legal or not? You went BK yourself, right? We're you shot? No, obviously. And btw AWA went BK twice, and USAir went BK before DL. Good try Whatajoke. Please go hug an AT pilot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back