Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats left of your USAir is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for u.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D.O.H. And whats you interest T.O. that you would identify my employer. I have never identified you. Your britches have gotten a little big for someone who was only voted in because nobody else but a bu tt buddy wanted the position out of a total vote I could count on less than two hands being that I was the one to do the count.

Last edited:
Redtailer-

Valid points... it all comes down to money.
In addition, while, the USAPA guys love to look at other unions that have stuck it to ALPA... (CAL and FX came back!), has a union split from ALPA with a split group? (West/East)

Is that your new USAPA union?

Yep, with USAPA's new fair and flexable plan I can senioritize when and where I want, its my little why of sticking it to the Man.

But you are the Man.....

That's right....

So you're sticking it to yourself?

maybe...

And whats you interest T.O. that you would identify my employer. I have never identified you.
Uh, I didn't identify your employer, you did in other threads. I wasn't aware that you were trying to hide. :rolleyes:

Well you just identified yourself. You'll notice I didn't use your screen name.

I brought up USAIR VOTE NO TO ALPA because a significant benefactor of mine; their well being is messed up in this which affects me as well business wise. It is about money, time and earned quality of life earned in time off due to seniority.

I'm not against ALPA, but ALPA being out in this situation is beneficial to what we see is the right way to go to put things the way they should have been, D.O.H.

ALPA, MEC or whatever way someone wants to reference it is not going to fix it in our opinion.

We all have opinions however lame or misinformed or self serving or possibly even right they may be.

So whats your interest that you would have that AVITAR there. If you can feel that strongly I can too where ever I or you work for.

Well you just identified yourself. You'll notice I didn't use your screen name.
Based on previous PMs you've sent me, I know who you think I am. Doesn't mean that you're correct...
I'm not against ALPA, but ALPA being out in this situation is beneficial to what we see is the right way to go to put things the way they should have been, D.O.H.
I actually agree that DOH is the right way to do seniority integrations between mainline carriers, but unfortunately, that's not the ALPA policy, and that's not what the AAA MEC signed on for in arbitration.
So whats your interest that you would have that AVITAR there. If you can feel that strongly I can too where ever I or you work for.
I never said that you shouldn't feel strongly about it. This is an issue that affects the entire industry. Anyone at any carrier that doesn't feel strongly about it one way or another is grossly uninformed, IMO. I'm just curious if you're as rabidly anti-ALPA at your own ALPA carrier as you seem to be towards ALPA at AAA.

I just stated I was not against ALPA.

I'd rather have ALPA where I am unless ALPA whether it be the MEC or organization would mess up my perceived career.

And in this situation at USAIR I and the person I am associated with that is there feel ALPA OUT is the only way DOH can be fixed and that is more significant than anything that ALPA could ever do for them and that is this Aho les opinion and am entitled to it.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for you in the past.

You don't owe ALPA anything.

ALPA was bought and paid for with your percentage of salary paid to them and u don't owe them anything.

What’s left of your USAir career is worth more to you by voting ALPA out now....

....than anything ALPA can do for you in the future.

Loyalty to ALPA is worthless after what they didn't do for you in seniority integration and letting management gut your retirement.

The only way to be able to put food on the table decently in retirement concurrent with what your seniority is supposed to be at USAir is to vote out ALPA now to at least get your seniority put back where it should be.

There is nothing that ALPA could ever do for you now that would equal voting ALPA out and subsequently getting your seniority back.

The self serving AWest pilots are not worth the paper their license used to be printed on that they didn't put the seniority proper on their own recognizance as men of morals and principle they are not, evidenced by their sitting there and accepting the ill gained spoils of war not due to them by their years in service based on Date of Hire.

You're seniority back where it should be? If you want to look at someone that's self serving with no integrity go look in the mirror. The only pilots that think the arbitration was unfair is a bunch of scumbag East pilots. I went from a 7 year upgrade at a good company to leaving. I hope it goes to a second arbitration where you'll find yourself stapled to the bottom of the list, where you belong.

Integrity?

How is D.O.H anything less than it should be.

I would think the ones with integrity would be the ones who want D.O.H.

Don't think it will matter much for the east guys. I'm looking hard right now and am talking to a bunch of people. They are ALL laughing at the fools out east and will NEVER hire them. Funny, but revisionist history and self-entitlement are not attitudes that carry over very well to a new employer. If you are a usapa supporter then don't even worry about dusting off your log book. Won't do you any good.

Latest resources

Back